- Volume 13 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Design and Computational Fluid Dynamics of Pressure Reducing Valve
감압밸브의 설계 및 유동해석
- Lee, Jong-Sun (Computer Aided Mechanical Design Engineering, DaeJin University)
- 이종선 (대진대학교 컴퓨터응용기계설계공학과)
- Received : 2012.05.08
- Accepted : 2012.07.12
- Published : 2012.07.31
In this paper, 3-dimensional designing program, Solidwork was used in designing in order to investigate structure and characteristics of a pressure reducing valve which was used as an apparatus for keeping regulated pressure of water supply equipment system and also 2-dimensional drawing was made to manufacture a pressure reducing valve in the field.
Pressure Reducing Valve;Computational Fluid Dynamics;Water Supply Equipment System;Pressure Change
Supported by : 대진대학교
- Solidworks User's Manual Revision 3.0, Solidworks Co., 2006.
- ANSYS User's Manual Ver.12.1, ANSYS Inc., 2010.
- Park chulwoo, Hong chulhyun, "User Guide of ANSYS Workbench", Intervision, 2008.
- Lee jongsun, "A Study on the Optimum Shape of Rope Brake", TRANSACTIONS of KSMTE, Vol.14, No.1, pp.101-107, 2005.
- Lee jongsun, Baik doosung, "CFD Analysis of Unibaker Oven", Journal of the Korean Academic Industrial Society, Vol.5, No.5, pp.371-376, 2004.
- Lee jongsun, "Computational Fluid Dynamic Analysis of Cooler Jacket", Journal of the Korean Academic Industrial Society, Vol.7, No.1, pp.1-6, 2006.
- Evaluation of Pressure Reducing Valves performance using Statistical Approach in Water Distribution System : Case Study vol.29, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.11001/jksww.2015.29.4.519