- Volume 27 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A NEW EXTENSION ON THE HARDY-HILBERT INEQUALITY
- Zhou, Yu (Department of Mathematics and Computer Science Normal College, Jishou University) ;
- Gao, Mingzhe (Department of Mathematics and Computer Science Normal College, Jishou University)
- Received : 2011.05.09
- Published : 2012.07.31
A new Hardy-Hilbert type integral inequality for double series with weights can be established by introducing a parameter
- M. Gao, On Hilbert's inequality and its applications, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 22 (1997), no. 1, 316-323.
- M. Gao, A supremum on Hardy-Hilbert's inequality with weight, J. Math. Study 31 (1998), no. 1, 18-23.
- M. Gao and L. Hsu, A survey of various refinements and generalizations of Hilbert's inequalities, J. Math. Res. Exposition 25 (2005), no. 2, 227-243.
- M. Gao and B. Yang, On the extended Hilbert's inequality, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 126 (1998), no. 3, 751-759. https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-98-04444-X
- I. S. Gradshteyn and I. M. Ryzhik, Table of Integrals, Series, and Products, Academic Press, 2000.
- G. H. Hardy, J. E. Littlewood, and G. Polya, Inequalities, Cambridge, Cambridge Univ. Press, 1952.
- Y. M. Jin, Table of Applied Integrals, Hefei, University of Science and Technology of China Press, 2006.
- J. Kuang and L. Debnath, On new generalizations of Hilbert's inequality and their applications, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 245 (2000), no. 1, 248-265. https://doi.org/10.1006/jmaa.2000.6766
- B. Yang, The Norm of Operator and Hilbert-Type Inequalities, Beijing, Science Press, 2009.