- Volume 49 Issue 4
The generated torque of a switched reluctance(SR) motor is highly nonlinear, which makes it difficult to determine the reference current commands for minimum torque ripples. In this paper, we present a computationally simple and efficient method to minimize torque ripples of SR motors based on iterative learning control. The reference current command of each phase minimizing torque ripples is identified in 2-dimensional look-up table form. Our learning control algorithm does not require the torque model, so our method is not affected by model errors and hence is very accurate. In order to justify our work, we present some computer simulation results.
- 김창환, "Switched reluctance motor의 견실한 전류추적 제어기 설계," 제어.자동화.시스템공학 논문지, 제7권, 제3호, 218-228쪽, 2001년 3월
- D. G. Taylor, "Pulse-width modulated control of electromechanical systems," IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr., vol. 37, pp. 524-528, April 1992. https://doi.org/10.1109/9.126591
- J. Holtz and S. Stadtfeld, "A predictive control of the stator current vector of ac machines fed from a switched voltage source," in Conf. Rec. 1983 Annu. Meet. IPEC, 1983, pp.1665-1675.
- R. S. Wallace and D. G. Taylor, "Low-torque -ripple switched reluctance motors for directdrive robotics," IEEE Trans. Robotics Automat., vol. 7, pp. 733-742, Dec. 1991. https://doi.org/10.1109/70.105382
- C. H. Kim and I. J. Ha, "A new approach to feedback-linearizing control of variable reluctance motors for direct-drive applications," IEEE Trans. Control Systems Technology, vol. 4, pp. 348-362, July 1996. https://doi.org/10.1109/87.508883
- D. S. Ray, M. M-Moud, Tim. C. Green, and B. W. Williams, "Switched reluctance motor control via fuzzy adaptive systems," IEEE Control Systems Magazine, pp. 8-15, June 1995.
- C. Shang, D. S. Reay, and B. W. Williams, "Commutating switched reluctance motors via CMAC neural network with learning rate function," in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, 1997, pp.237-241.
- S. H. Han, C. H. Kim, and I. J. Ha, "Iterative identification of state-dependent disturbance for high precision speed control of servo motors," Journal of KIEE, vol.9, no.2, pp.99-105, June 1996.
- T. J. E. Miller, Brushless permanent-magnet and reluctance motor drives. New York: Oxford Univ. Press, 1989.