- Volume 49 Issue 4
Parameter Identification and Error Analysis of Approximation method for Linear motors
리니어 모터의 매개변수 추정과 근사화의 오차 분석
- Nam, Jae-Wu (Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Seoul) ;
- Oh, Joon-Tae (Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Seoul) ;
- Kim, Gyu-Sik (Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Seoul)
- Received : 2012.05.26
- Accepted : 2012.06.30
- Published : 2012.07.25
In this paper, a closed-loop sensorless stroke control system for a linear compressor has been designed. In order to estimate the piston position accurately, motor parameters are identified as a function of the piston position and the motor current. These parameters are stored in ROM table and used later for the accurate estimation of piston position. The identified motor parameters are approximated to the several surface functions in order to decrease memory size. They can also be divided into 2 or 4 subsections to decrease identification errors. The effect of the order of surface functions and division of subsections on identification errors and computation time is analyzed.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Reuven Unger, "Linear compressors for non-CFC refrigeration," Proceedings International Appliance Technical Conference (Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA), May 13-15, 1996.
- Robert Redlich, Reuven Unger, Nicholas van der Walt, "Linear compressors : motor configuration, modulation and systems," Proceedings International Compressor Engineering Conference (Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA), July 23-26, 1996.
- Reuven Unger, "Linear compressors for clean and specialty gases," Proceedings International Compressor Engineering Conference (Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA), July 14-17, 1998.
- Reuven Unger, "Development and testing of a linear compressor sized for the european market," Proceedings International Appliance Technical Conference (Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA), May 10-12, 1999.
- Masayuki Sanada, Shigeo Morimoto, and Yoji Takeda, "Analyses for sensorless linear compressor using linear pulse motor," Proceedings Industry Applications Conference, pp. 2298-2304, Oct., 3-7, 1999.
- Yee-Pien Yang and Wei-Ting Chen, "Dual stroke and phase control and system identification of linear compressor of a split-stirling cryocooler," Proceedings Decision and Control, pp. 5120-5124, Dec. 7-10, 1999.
- Gye-young Song, Hyeong-kook Lee, Jae-yoo Yoo, Jin-koo Park, and Young-ho Sung, "Development of the linear compressor for a household refrigerator," Proceedings Appliance Manufacturer Conference & Expo, September 11-13, 2000.
- 유재유, 이철웅, 이재춘, 황민규, 김정철, "리니어 컴프레샤용 LOA의 스트로크 센서 없는 제어 방법" 전력전자학술대회 논문집, pp.650 -656, 2001
- Cadman, R. V., "A Technique for the Design of Electrodynamic Oscillating Compressors," Ph.D.Thesis, Purdue Univ, 1967.
- 김규식, 김춘환, "유도 전동기의 매개변수 측정 및 동정," 전력전자학회논문지, 제6권 3호, pp.282-290, 2001.
- 박규현, 김이훈, 원충연, 김규식, 최세완, 함년근, "TMS320F240을 이용한 PWM 인버터 유도전동기추동 시스템의 전도노이즈 저감을 위한 스위칭 기법" 전력전자학회 논문지, 제8권 1호, pp.89-97, 2003.
- B.J. Huang, Y.C. Chen, "System Dynamics and Control of a Linear Compressor for Stroke and Frequency Adjustment," ASME, pp.176-182, 2002. 3.
- Tae-Won Chun, Jung-Ryol Ahn, "A Novel Strategy of Efficiency Control for a Linear Compressor System Driven by a PWM Inverter," IEEE, Industrial Electronics, Vol 55, No 1, pp.296-301, 2008. 1. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2007.909730
- Zhengyu Lin, Jiabin Wang, "A Learning Feed-Forward Current Controller for Linear Reciprocating Vapor Compressors," IEEE, Industrial Electronics, Vol 58, No 8, 2011. 8.