- Volume 49 Issue 4
In this paper, the forensic marking algorithm is proposed using psychoacoustic model II and MDCT for high-quality audio. The proposed forensic marking method, that inserts the user fingerprinting code of the audio content into the selected sub-band, in which audio signal energy is lower than the spectrum masking level. In the range of the one frame which has 2,048 samples for FFT of original audio signal, the audio forensic marking is processed in 3 sub-bands. According to the average attack of the fingerprinting codes, one frame's SNR is measured on 100% trace ratio of the collusion codes. When the lower strength 0.1 of the inserted fingerprinting code, SNR is 38.44dB. And in case, the added strength 0.5 of white gaussian noise, SNR is 19.09dB. As a result, it confirms that the proposed audio forensic marking algorithm is maintained the marking robustness of the fingerprinting code and the audio high-quality.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Maher R., "Audio forensic examination," Signal Processing Magazine, IEEE Vol. 26, Issue 2, pp.84-94, 2009 https://doi.org/10.1109/MSP.2008.931080
- Li De, Jong Weon Kim, "Audio forensic marking using quantization in DWT-SVD domain," Advanced Communication Technology, 13th Int'l Conf.(ICACT 2011), pp.988-991, 2011
- 이강현, "BIBD 기반의 멀티미디어 핑거프린팅 코드의 공모코드들에 대한 공모자 추적," 대한전자공학회, 전자공학회논문지-CI, 제46권 제6호, pp.79-86 2009.11
- 이강현, "포렌식 마킹을 위한 특징점 기반의 동적 멀티미디어 핑거프린팅 코드 설계," 대한전자공학회, 전자공학회논문지-CI, 제48권 CI편 제4호, 27-34쪽, 2011.7
- I. J. Cox, M. L. Miller and J. A. Bloom, Digital Watermarking, Morgan Kaufmann, San Francisco, 2002.
- A multiple audio watermarking algorithm based on shear resisting DWT and LSB Liu Tianchi; Yang Guangming; Wang Qi; Networked Computing (INC), 2011 The 7th International Conference on Publication Year: 2011 , Page(s): 78 - 83
- Kuo Shyh-shiaw, Johnston James D., Turin William, Quackenbush Schuyler R., "Covert audio watermarking using perceptually tuned signal independent multiband phase modulation," Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2002 IEEE Int'l Conf. on, Vol. 2, pp. II-1753-1756, 2002
- D. Gruhl, A. Lu, and W. Bender, "Echo Hiding," in Proc. Information Hiding Workshop(University of Cambridge, U.K), pp. 295-315, 1996
- W. Bender, D. Gruhl, N. Morimoto and A. Lu, "Techniques for data hiding," IBM Systems J. vol. 35, no. 3-4, pp. 313-336, 1996.
- I. J. Cox, J. Kilian, F. T. Leighton, T. Shamoon, "Secure Spread Spectrum Watermarking for Multimedia," IEEE Trans. Image Processing, vol. 6, no. 12, pp. 1673-1687, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1109/83.650120
- 노진수, 이강현, "대역확산과 심리음향 모델을 이용한 고음질 오디오 워터마킹," 대한전자공학회, 전자공학회논문지-CI, 제43권 제5호, 48-56쪽, 2006년.
- M. Swanson, B Zhu, A. Tewfik, and L. Boney, "Robust audio watermarking using perceptual masking," Signal Processing, Vol. 66, No. 3, pp. 337-355, May 1998. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0165-1684(98)00014-0
- 조재원, 박하중, 정현열, 정호열,"부대역 신호 기반 반향 워터마킹,"KICS, 2003.