Supported by : 한국지질자원연구원
- Choi, Y.H. (1990). A study on the accuracy of science reporting on newspaper in Korea. Seoul: The Ministry of Science-Technology.
- Chung, D.C. (1996). A study on the accuracy of science reporting. Seoul: The Korean Press Institute.
- Hong, H.Y. and Kim, H.S. (2004). A study on reporting process of science information. Proceedings of the 2004 Fall Conference of the Korean Society for Journalism & Communication Studies, 51-53.
- Kim, C.S., Kim, S.Y. and Lee, J.R. (2007). A study on public relations strategy and program on geo-technology R&D outcome. Econ. Environ. Geol., v.40, n.6, p.797- 804.
- Kim, C.S. and Kim, S.Y. (2008). A study on communication programs of geo-technology R&D outcome using the SMTCR model. Econ. Environ. Geol., v.41, n.2, p.267-273.
- Kim, C.S. (2009). Environmental change and methodology of public relations. Korean Journal of Social Science, v.31, n.1, p.82-86
- Kim, H.S. (1987). Considerations and policies for science communication media. Seoul : Korea Science and Engineering Foundation.
- Kim, H.S. (1995). Science journalism. The East-West Channel, 6, p.68-81.
- Kim, H.S. (1999). The processes of public science and science communication : A new conceptual explication. Korean Journal of Journalism & Communication Studies, v.43, n.4, p.79-109.
- Lee, H.S. (1989). A study on the science coverage of newspaper in Korea. Science Communication Symposium of The Korean Society for Journalism & Communication Studies, p.23-56.
- Lee, J.R. (2004). Study on the PR campaign strategies and practical programmes of science and technology for Korean government. Collection of Theses, 15, p.149-178.
- Lee, K.Y. (1996). A study on the current status and problems of science communication. The East-West Channel, 6, p.82-101.
- Lee, M.W. (1989). A study on audience about the science communication: The realities of acceptance and characteristic of Science technology information. Science Communication Symposium of The Korean Society for Journalism & Communication Studies, p.57-99.
- Oh, C.S. (2002). A study on promoting the popularization of science & technology by mass media. Seoul: Korea Institute of Science & Technology Evaluation and Planning.
- Park, S.C. (2006). On-line public relations of the research institutes in science & technology sector. Science and Technology Policy, v.15, n.5, p.76-82.
- Song, H.R., Kim, W.J. and Cho, H.M. (2005). A study on audience's awareness about the media reports of science technology risk : focused on the genetically modified organism(GMO) case. Korean Journal of Journalism & Communication Studies, v.49, n.3, p.105-128.
- The Korea Agency for Digital Opportunity and Promotion (2005). A survey on the usage of internet in 2004. Seoul: The Korea Agency for Digital Opportunity and Promotion.