- Volume 7 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Implementation of a Black-Box Program Monitoring Abnormal Body Reactions
부정기적 발생 신체이상 모니터링 블랙박스 프로그램 구현
- Received : 2012.03.19
- Accepted : 2012.06.07
- Published : 2012.06.30
A black-box program was implemented in order to monitor abnormal symptoms of human body irregularly occurring during sleep. The system consists of sensor probing body signals, auxiliary devices such as the alarm, lamp, network camera, and signal monitoring computer. Various types of sensors, PPG, ECG, EEG, temperature, respiration sensor, G-sensor, and microphone were used to more exactly identify the causes of abnormal symptoms. If a symptom occurs, the system records the patient's condition to provide information being utilized in the treatment. The sensors are attached on some locations of body being proper to check a specific type of abnormal reaction. Based on the normal range and type of measurement data, criteria of signal levels were set to distinguish abnormal reaction. An abnormal signal being probed, the program starts to operate the lamp, alarm, and network camera at the same time and stores the signal and video data.
- Kim, Y.G., Kim, B.H., and Lee, D.H., "Real-time Integrity for Vehicle Black Box," Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Cryptology, Vol. 19, No. 6, pp. 49-61, 2009.
- Han, I.H., "Patent Analysis and Standardization Methods of Automobile Black Box Technology," Journal of Korean Society of Transportation, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp. 29-43, 2007.
- Youn, J.Y., Jeong, D.U., "Implementation of the Multi-channel Vital Signal Monitoring System for Home Healthcare," Journal of the Institute of Signal Processing and systems, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 197-202, 2010.
- Philips, Http://www.healthcare.philips.com
- Anliker, U., Ward, J.A., Lukowicz, P., Tro?ster, G., Dolveck, F., Bear, M., Keita, F., Schmid, R., and Vuskovic, M., "AMON: A wearable multi parameter medical monitoring and alert system," IEEE Transaction on Information Technology in Biomedicine, Vol. 8, No. 5, pp. 415-427, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1109/TITB.2004.837888
- Bifulco, P., Gargiulo, G., Romano, M., Fratini, A. and Cesarelli, M., "Bluetooth Portable Device for Continuous EcG and Patient Motion Monitoring During Daily Life," Medicon2007 IFMBE Proceedings, Vol. 16, pp. 369-372, 2007.
- 김정래, 이우철, 고윤석, "홈 네트워크 방식의 헬스케어 시스템 구현", 한국전자통신학회 논문지, 6권, 6호, pp. 987-991, 2011.
- 김광준, 이형근, "압타머 단백질 바이오칩을 이용한 간암 진단 생체 정보 예측 시스템 개발", 한국전자통신학회논문지, 6권, 6호, pp. 965-971, 2011.
- Jeong, G.Y., Yoon, M.J., and Yu, K.H., "Development of Realtime ECG Analysis and Monitoring System," Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 406-412, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2009.15.4.406
- Jeong, I.C., "A Study of the Estimation for Cardiovascular Function and Blood Pressure Using the Photoplethysmographic Signal," Medical Engineering, Dept. of Biomedical Engineering Graduate School, Yonsei University, 2004.
- 한영오, "혈중산소포화도/맥파 신호 측정 및 무선 전송을 위한 모듈 개발", 한국전자통신학회 논문지, 6권, 6호, pp. 981-986, 2011.
- Han, Y.O., "A Study on Monitoring of Bio-Signal for u-Health System," Journal of Korean Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 9-15, 2011.