- Volume 7 Issue 1
In this study, the diplexer used a separator or a combine of signals was designed and its characteristics were investigated. The diplexer consists of two fixed tuned bandpass filter such as low pass filter(LPF) and high pass filter(HPF) sharing a common part and was simulated. The diplexer with micro-strip structure was fabricated. The LPF of diplexer has insertion loss of -0.4 dB, return loss of -30 dB and 1.6 GHz cut-off frequency and HPF has insertion loss of -0.8 dB, return loss of -30 dB and 1.9 GHz cut-off frequency, respectively.
- M. S. Uhm, J. S. Lee, D. K. Baek, B. I. Yom, and S. P. Lee, "Ka band waveguide diplexer using E-plane T-junction with inductive iris", APMC-2002, Vol. 1, pp. 508-511, 2002.
- K. L. Wu, H. Wang, "A rigorous modal analysis of H-plane waveguide T-junction loaded with a partial-height post for wide-band applications", IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Tech., Vol. 49, No. 5, pp. 893-901, May 2001. https://doi.org/10.1109/22.920146
- J. M. Rebollar, J. R. Montejo-Garai, "Asymmetric H-plane T-junction for broadband diplexer applications", IEEE APS, Vol. 4, pp. 2032-2035, 2000.
- A. F. Sheta et al., "Miniature Microstrip Stepped Impedance Resonator Bandpass Filter and Diplexer for Mobile Communications", IEEE MTT-S Digest, pp. 607-610, 1996.
- A. A. kirilenko, S. L. Senkevich, V. I. Tkachecho, and B. G. Tysik, "Waveguide Diplexer and Multiplexer Design", IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 32, No. 7, pp. 1393-1396, 1994.
- D. M. Pozar "Microwave Engineering", Addison Wesley, pp. 494-500, 1990.
- G. L. Matthaei, L. Young, and E. M. T. Jones, "Microwave Filers, Impedance Matching Netwoks and Coupling Structures", Artech House, pp. 991-998, 1980.
- 이승재, 윤중한, 이진우 "휴대 단말 주파수 대역에서 동작하는 차량용 안테나 설계", 한국전자통신학회논문지, 6권, 3호, pp. 337-341, 2011.
- 윤광렬, "복합형 구조에서의 전자파전파 특성", 한국전자통신학회논문지, 6권, 3호, pp.343-348, 2011.
- 유재덕, 신현식, "동아시아횡단 해저케이블 고장 분석을 통한 보호방안", 한국전자통신학회논문지, 5권, 3호, pp. 227-232, 2010.