- Volume 27 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Development of the Integrated Evaluation Criteria for Safety of School Zones
스쿨존 안전성 평가지수 개발
- Lee, Soo-Il (Hyundai Insurance Research Center) ;
- Kim, Seung-Hyoun (Hyundai Insurance Research Center) ;
- Kim, Jang-Wook (Hyundai Insurance Research Center) ;
- Hu, Ec (Citizens' Coalition for Safety)
- Received : 2011.10.07
- Accepted : 2012.02.15
- Published : 2012.02.29
In recent years, there have been a number of concerns and measures surrounding 'Traffic Safety' for children. But, actually, safety measurements of 'School Zone' lack. This research thesis was designed to quantify risk degrees of 'School Zone', in a simple way, with the development of evaluation indicators to evaluate risk degrees of 'School Zone'. This is deems to be used for a guideline necessary for devising improvements or safety measures against 'School Zone' in the future. And, this is expected to be useful for managing and controlling safety each local facility about elementary schools.
- 김영현, "어린이보호구역 실태분석에 따른 개선방안: 천안시를 중심으로", 한밭대학교 산업대학원 석사학위논문, 2008.
- 박시우, "어린이보호구역의 운영개선 방안에 관한 연구: 부산광역시 남구를 중심으로", 부산대학교, 석사학위논문, 2005.
- 정동완, "어린이보호구역 지정기준의 방법론 제시에 관한 연구" 전남대학교 토목공학과 석사학위 논문, 2007.
- Damian C. A. Collins, "The safe jorneys of an enterprising school: negotiating landscapes of opportunity and risk", 2001.
- Kelly. J, "The Role of Environmental Attributes in Explaining Pedestrian Vehicular Crashes Near Public Schools", TRB, 2008.