- Volume 27 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Reliability Assessment of Long-Period Cable-Stayed Bridges on Near Fault Earthquake(NFE)
근거리지진에서 장주기사장교의 신뢰성평가
- Bang, Myung-Seok (Department of Safety Engineering, Korea National University of Transportation)
- 방명석 (한국교통대학교 안전공학과)
- Received : 2011.03.25
- Accepted : 2012.01.13
- Published : 2012.02.29
The seismic safety of long-period cable-stayed bridges is assessed by probabilistic finite element analysis and reliability analysis under NFE. The structural response of critical members of cable-stayed bridges is evaluated using the developed probabilistic analysis algorithm. In this study, the real earthquake recording(Chi-Chi Earthquake; 1997) was selected as the input NFE earthquake for investigating response characteristics. The probabilistic response and reliability index shows the different aspect comparing the result from FFE earthquake. Therefore, the probabilistic seismic safety assessment on NFE earthquakes should be performed for the exact evaluation of long-period cable-stayed bridges and the earthquake resistant design criteria should be complemented.
- 한국원자력연구소, "Near-Fault Ground Motions의 특성 연구", Report ID KAERI/TR-2453, 2003.
- P. B. Rao, and R.S. Jangid, "Performance of Sliding Systems under Near-Fault Motions", Nuclear Engineering and Design, 203, 2001.
- 방 명석, 한성호, "근거리지진의 특성 및 동적응답스펙트럼에 관한 연구", 한국안전학회지, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 143-151, 2005.
- 방 명석 "트러스구조물의 확률론적유한요소해석", 대한토목학회지, Vol. 3, No.1, pp. 55-63, 1993.
- 방 명석, 한성호, 이 우상, 이진옥, "강사장교의 초기형상과 비선형성을 고려한 확률론적 구조안전성평가", 한국안전학회지, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp. 91-99, 2010.
- 건설교통부, "진도대교 안전진단보고서", 1993.