- Ahn, H. W., Kwon S.B., Kwak D.H., Wang C.G, Dockko S., Park G.H. (2006) Drinking water treatment applying to DAF process. p.147, K water, Daejeon.
- Chen, F., Peng, F., Wu, X., Luan, Z. (2004) Bubble performance of a novel dissolved air flotation (DAF) unit. Journal of Environmental Science. 16, 104-107.
- Edzwald, J.K. (2007) Principles and application of dissolved air flotation. Water science & technology, 31(3-4), 1-23.
- Edzwald, J.K. (2010) Water Quality & Treatment: A handbook on Drinking water. 6th edition. McGraw-Hill Prof Med/Tech, New York.
- Edzwald, J.K. and Haarhoff, J. (2011) Seawater pretreatment for reverse osmosis: Chemistry, contaminants, and coagulation. Water Research, 45, 5428-5440. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.watres.2011.08.014
- Han, M. Y., Park, Y.H., Kwak, D.H. and Kim, I.K. (2001) Development of measuring bubble size in flotation process using on-line particle counter. Journal of KSWW, 15(6), 559-565.
- Han, M. Y. and Park, Y.H. (2003) "Assessment of the treatability oh highly turbid water by dissolved air flotation", Second IWA Asia-Pacific Regional Conference 2003 Asian Waterqual, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Kawahara, A., Sadatomi, M., Matsuyama, F., Matsuura, H., Tominaga, M., Noguchi, M. (2009) Prediction of micro-bubble dissolution characteristics in water and seawater. Experimental Thermal and fluid Science, 33, 883-894 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.expthermflusci.2009.03.004
- Kim, T. I. (2010) Analysis of bubble potential energy and its application to disinfection and oil washing. PHD thesis, Seoul National University, Seoul.
- Moruzzi , R.B. and Reali, M.A.P. (2010) Characterization of micro-bubble size distribution and flow configuration in DAF contact zone by a non-intrusive image analysis system and tracer tests. Water science & technology, 61(1), 253-262. https://doi.org/10.2166/wst.2010.784
- Park, Y.H. (2001) Effect of pressure in dissolved-air-flotation. MS thesis, Seoul National University, Seoul.
- Pernitsky, D.J. and Edzwald, J.K. (2003) Solubility of polyaluminum coagulants. Journal of Water Supply: Research and Technology - Aqua, 52 (6), 395-406.
- Rodrigues, R.T. and Rubio, J. (2003) New basis for measuring the size distribution of bubbles. Minerals Engineering, 16, 757-765. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0892-6875(03)00181-X
- Shu, L., Qunhui, W., Hongzhi, M., Peikun, H., Jun, L., Takashige, K. (2009) Effect of micro-bubbles on coagulation flotation process of dyeing wastewater. Separation and Purification Technology, 71, 337-346.
- Walker A.B., Tsouris C., DePaoli D.W. and Klasson K.T. (2001) Ozonation of soluble organics in aqueous solutions using microbubbles. Ozone Science and Engineering, 23, 77-87. https://doi.org/10.1080/01919510108961990
- Evaluation of characteristics for microbubble generation according to venturi nozzle specification vol.16, pp.9, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.9.6397