- Volume 21 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Adsorption of SO2 by Zeolite Synthesized from Coal Fly Ash
석탄비산재로부터 합성한 제올라이트의 SO2 흡착특성
- Kim, Seong-Soo (Department of Environmental Administration, Catholic University of Pusan) ;
- Lee, Chang-Han (Department of Environmental Administration, Catholic University of Pusan)
- Received : 2012.02.13
- Accepted : 2012.05.14
- Published : 2012.06.30
Zeolite 4A was synthesized by fusion method from coal fly ash discharged at the thermal power plants. The synthesized zeolite(FAZ) was characterized through particle size analyzer, XRD, XRF and SEM.
Supported by : 부산가톨릭대학교
- 서곤, 2005, 제올라이트 첫걸음, 전남대학교출판부, 34-54.
- 이창한, 2010, 울산공단 내 발생 비산재를 이용한 합성촉매의 자원순환형 네트워크 구축 최종보고서, 부산가톨릭대학교 산학협력단.
- 환경부, 2010, 환경통계연감, 제 23권.
- Clark, A., 1970, The theory of adsorption and catalysis, Academic Press, 272-279.
- Gupta, A., Gaur, V., Verma, N., 2004, Breakthrough analysis for adsorption of sulfur-dioxide over zeolites, Chemical Engineering and Processing, 43, 9-22. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0255-2701(02)00213-1
- Hui, K. S., Chao, C. Y. H., 2006, Effects of step-change of synthesis temperature on synthesis of zeolite 4A from coal fly ash, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 88, 145-151. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.micromeso.2005.09.005
- Jee, J. D., Choi, K. Y., 2011, Synthesis of Zeolite A from Coal Fly Ash, Appl. Chem. Eng., 22, 214-218.
- Kam, S. K., Lee, D. W., Moon, M. J., Lee, M. G., 2003, Removal Characteristics of Strontium and Cesium Ions by Zeolite Synthesized from Fly Ash, J. of the Environmental Sciences, 12, 1061-1069. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2003.12.10.1061
- Kim, S. S., Lee, C. H., Park, S. W., 2010, Adsorption Analysis of VOCs of Zeolite Synthesized by Coal Fly Ash in a Fixed-bed Adsorber, Korean Chem. Eng. Res., 48, 784-790.
- Lee, C. H., Park, J. W., 2011, Synthesis of Zeolite Using Discharged Fly Ash in an Industrial Complex in Ulsan, J. of KSEE, 33, 301-306.
- Lee, J. H., Kim, J. G., Yang, H. C., Kim, J. H., Lee, J. K., 2003, Adsorption characteristics of sulfur dioxide on pellet type zeolites, HWAHAK KONGHAK, 41, 129-133.
- Lee, M. G., Lee, S. W., Lee, S. H., 2006, Comparison of vapor adsorption characteristics of acetone and toluene based on polarity in activated carbon fixed-bed reactor, Korean J. Chem. Eng., 23, 773-778. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02705926
- Murayama, N., Yamamoto, H., Shibata, J., 2002, Mechanism of zeolite synthesis from coal fly ash by alkali hydrothermal reaction, Int. J. Miner. Process, 46,1-17.
- Querol, X., Moreno, N., Umana, J. C., Alastuey, A., Hernandez, E., Lopez-Soler, A., Plana, F., 2002, Synthesis of zeolites from coal fly ash: an overview, International J. of Coal Geology, 50, 413-423. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0166-5162(02)00124-6
- Sing, K. S. W., Everett, D. H., Haul, R. A. W., Moscou, L., Pierotti, R.A., Rouquerol, J., Siemieniewska, T., 1985, Reporting physisorption data for gas/solid systems with special reference to the determination of surface area and porosity, Pure & Appl. Chem., 57, 603-619. https://doi.org/10.1351/pac198557040603
Srinivasan, A., Grutzeck, M. W., 1999, The adsorption of
$SO_2$by zeolites synthesized from fly ash, Environ. Sci. Technol., 33, 1464-1469. https://doi.org/10.1021/es9802091
- Suchecki, T. T., Walek, T., Banasik, M., 2004, Fly ash zeolite as sulfur dioxide adsorbents, Polish J. of Environmental Studies, 13, 723-727.