- Volume 23 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
불안장애 치료에 관한 최근 임상연구 동향
A Review Study in Treatment for Anxiety Disorder in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Lee, Seung-Hwan ;
- Kang, Min-Jeong (School of Korean Medicine Pusan National University) ;
- Lim, Jung-Hwa (Dept. of Neuropsychiatry Pusan National University Korean Medical Hospital) ;
- Seong, Woo-Yong (Dept. of Neuropsychiatry School of Korean Medicine Pusan National University)
- 투고 : 2012.03.21
- 심사 : 2012.05.31
- 발행 : 2012.06.30
Objectives : This study is set out to discover more about the treatment of anxiety disorder in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Methods : We searched the database-China Academic Journals(CAJ). For papers published since 2007-2011, which are classified in categories. Results : We have finally selected 23 articles, and the results were as follows: 1. Stages of Anxiety disorder are discussed in various aspects. 2. Diagnostic criteria and evaluation criteria were the same, especially, in the CCMD and HAMA was used most frequently. Adverse effects were reported using TESS. 3. There are various ways, such as Herbal medicine, acupuncture, electroacupuncture stimulation, acupoints injection, and abdominal massage therapy to treat Anxiety disorders in TCM. 4. Zizyphus jujuba, Poligala tenuifolia, Poria cocos are mainly used in herbal medicine. Sinmun(HT7), Sameumgyo(SP6), Naegwan(PC6) are mainly used in acupuncture points. 5. The treatment group, cured by herbal medicine or acupuncture, was similar in its therapeutic efficiency to that of the control group, which was cured by western medicine. In some cases, the treatment group was better off than the control group. Herbal medicines have been reported that they have less side effects and drug addiction than the western medicines. We predict that herbal medicine in the treatment for anxiety disorders will have an advantage. Conclusions : There are a wide range of approaches in the treatments for Anxiety disorders in TCM. In some aspects, herbal medicine is more effective than that of the western medicine. According to this study, we predict that herbal medicine in the treatment for anxiety disorders, has some advantage. Therefore, there is a need for more clinical research for this disorder in Korean traditional medicine.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : Pusan National University
- Korea neuropsychiatry association. Textbook of Neuropsychiatry. 2nd. Seoul:Joongang. 2005:202-3.
- Jung IC, Lee SR. The clinical analysis on 19 cases of anxiety disorder. Journal of Oriental Neuropsy- chiatry. 1998;9(2):161-9.
- Kwon JJ, Kim TH, Kang HW, Lyu YS. A bibliographic study of anxiety and anxiety disorder in oriental medicine. Journal of Oriental Neuropsychiatry. 2005;16(1):159-69.
- Lee HG, Kim TH, Lyu YS, Kang HW. A study on Keongke and Cheongchung in Donguibogam. Journal of Oriental Neuropsy- chiatry. 2009;20(1): 215-34.
- Lee SG, Choi WJ. Antianxiety drug and herb medicine. Journal of Oriental Neuropsy- chiatry. 2006;17(2):123-32.
- No DJ, Lee SR, Jung IC. The recent trends of clinical research on general anxiety disorder in chinese herbal medicine. Journal of Oriental Neuropsychiatry. 2009;20(4):79-89.
- Lee EK, Lee JI, Kwon SJ, Chung DK. A clinical report on anxiety improved by Insooksan. Journal of Oriental Neuropsy- chiatry. 2005;16(2): 309-15.
- Choi WJ, Lee SG, Park KM. A study on the relationship with acupuncture stimulation and stress using heart rate variability. Journal of Oriental Neuropsychiatry. 2004;15(1):197-209.
- Jeong MS, Choi WJ, Lee KW, Lee SG, Kim JE, Lee JC, et al. The effects of acupuncture stimulation on skin conductance response of anxiety patients and normal subjects. Journal of Oriental Neuropsy- chiatry. 2009;20(2): 101-10.
- Kang HC, Lee SG. The trends in clinical trials about effects of acupuncture on anxiety, depression and mental stress. Journal of Oriental Neuropsychiatry. 2009;20(4):137-148.
- Jung CS, Gug YJ, Choi SY, Kang HW, Lyu YS, Kim TH. The study about correlations of heart sizes in patients with anxiety disorder. Journal of Oriental Neuropsychiatry. 2005; 16(2):35-42.
- Zang H, Zhang H, Wang L. A clinical control study of baoshen decoction on treatment of general anxiety disorder. Liaoning Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2007;34(7): 951-2.
- Li LB, Sun JG, Shi JF, Qi GJ. Clinical analysis of sensongyangxin capsule combined with electroacupuncture for anxiety disorder a report of 35 cases. Applied Journal of General Practice. 2007;5(12):1073-4.
- Liu HJ, Lu WZ, Mei SY, Yuan Q, Jin R. Clinical observation on acupuncture for generalized anxiety disorder. Journal of Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2007;24(2):119-22.
- Shen L, Yan H, Feng H. Clinical observations on treatment of general anxiety disorder by combination of acupuncture and medicine. Shanghai Journal Acu-.mox. 2007;26(3):3-4.
- Sun Q, Xu S. Clinical research on abdominal massage therapy in treating generalized anxiety disorder. Tianjin Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2007;24(3):215-7.
- Luo WZ, Liu HJ, Mei SY, Yuan Q, Jin R. Clinical study on Jin's three-needling in treatment of generalized anxiety disorder. Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine. 2007;37(3):201-3.
- Hu ZH, Zhao AQ, Yang J. The effects of Qingxinchufanzhen in anxiety disorders treatment. China medical herald. 2008;5(28): 55, 59.
- Zhu L. Treating generalized anxiety disorder in pill for Invigorate the Kidney and Blood. Journal of Henan university of chinese medicine. 2008; 23(3):30-1
- Xu Z, Sun Q, Wang JG, Wang YG. Clinical controled study on abdominal massage therapy in treating generalized anxiety disorder of Liver Qi Depression. Liaoning journal of traditional chinese medicine. 2008; 35(11): 1685-7.
- Zhang LH, Yu XP, Zhang SB et al. The clinical study of decoction of Lily Mind-tranquilizing on generalized anxiety disorder. Shanxi J. of TCM. 2008;24(9):14-5, 17.
- Wang XJ, Li J, Zou QD, Jin L. Wuling capsule for climacteric patients with depression and anxiety state: a randomized, positive paralled controlled trial. Journal of chinese integrative medicine. 2009;7(11):1042-6. https://doi.org/10.3736/jcim20091104
- Li Z, Lei QF, Liu HY, Qiu DH. Clinical evaluation of Wuling capsule in anxiety disorder. New Medicine. 2010;41(1):10-3.
- Xiao ZC, Yu XH. Clinical observation on Shenqi Wuweizi tablet for anxiety before college entrance examination a report of 113 cases. journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2010: 51(2);136-8.
- Wei CY, Shu C. Clinical observation on the therapeutic effects of integrative medicine in patients with generalized anxiety disorder. Gansu Journal of TCM. 2010;23(5):16-7.
- Zhang H, Deng H. Observations on the efficacy of acupuncture plus acupuncture point injection in treating post-earthquake generalized anxiety disorder. Shanghai Journal Acu-mox. 2010;29 (9):576-7.
- Hu J, Wu J, Lin ZJ, Zhou FL, Lin KH, Chen J, et al. Phase IV study of the efficacy of Jiuweizhen- xin Granula in the treatment of general anxiety disorder. Journal Apoplexy and Nervous Diseases. 2010;27(7):628-30.
- Zhang J. Therapeutic effect of psychology therapy and acusector on anxiety neurosis. China Prac Med. 2010;5(31):238-40.
- Li ZN, Zhang D. A clinical comparison of anxiety disorders healing by traditional chinese medicine. Journal of Liaoning university of TCM. 2011; 13(7):82-3.
- Wang H, Wang F. Cizhu Anshen decoction treatment of generalized anxiety disorder 58 cases. Journal of practical traditional chinese internal medicine. 2011;25(8):76-8.
- Qi GF. Clinical observation on anxiety and depression disorder treated with Yangxin decoction. Chinese archives of traditional chinese medicine. 2011;28(5):1181-3.
- Zhang D, Li Z, Zhu Y. Observation of Shuxin decoction on the treatment of anxiety. Hebei J TCM. 2011;33(5):660-1.
- Zhu DS. Treatment of generalized anxiety disorder with "Anshen Huatan decoction". SH. J. TCM. 2011;45(7):41-2.
- He LL, Zheng Z, Cai DJ, Zou K. Randomized controlled trial on comorbid anxiety and depression treated with electroacupuncture combined with rTMS. Chinese Acupuncture & Moxibustion. 2011; 31(4):294-8.
- Min SG. Modern Psychiatry. 5th ed. Seoul: Ilchokak. 2011:323,327.
- Jang GB. Ryugyeong, Seoul:Bubin Publishers Co. 2006:552.
- Chi HJ. Hwangjenaegyeong Somun. Seoul: Jayumungo. 2004:102.
- Hamilton M. The assessment of anxiety states by rating. Br Journal Med Psychol 1959;32: 50-55. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.2044-8341.1959.tb00467.x
- Lim DS, Kim EJ, Lee DW, Cho SI. The antistress effects of semen Ziziphi Spinosae extract. Journal of Oriental Neuropsychiatry. 2003;14(1): 107-16.
- Liu J, Wang Z. Observation of the clinical effects on post-stroke anxiety disorders treated with electro- acupuncture. Global Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2010;3(6):427-30.
- Anxiolytic-like Effects of the Methanol Extract of Sophorae Fructus vol.19, pp.5, 2012, https://doi.org/10.11002/kjfp.2012.19.5.767
- A Clinical Report about a Patient Suffering from Social Phobia and Treated by Herbal Medicine with Neurofeedback vol.25, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7231/jon.2014.25.2.153