- Volume 16 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Improvement of the pre-hospital emergency medical service system in China
중국의 병원 전 응급의료체계 개선방안
- Wang, Chengying (Research Center for Health Industry, Kongju National University) ;
- Choi, Eun-Sook (Dept. of Emergency Medical Service, Kongju National University)
- 최은숙 (공주대학교 간호보건대학 응급구조학과)
- Received : 2012.06.29
- Accepted : 2012.08.16
- Published : 2012.08.31
Purpose : Emergency medical services in China are increase in demand by people and under the greater pressure than ever before. So it is, necessary to advance the pre-hospital system in order to promote the development of emergency medical services. Methods : This is based on China-related articles, books, journals, reports, statistical data and other literature. Results : First, pre-hospital emergency medical care with the introduction of specialist training program should be established. Second, to strengthen pre-hospital emergency services and to develop the EMS guidelines. Third, the "120" reporting systems unification and awareness activation. Fourth, the preparation of the EMS facilities equipment system. Fifth, the rapid transport system establishment to the selected medical institutions. Conclusion : It is necessary to strengthen the emergency medical personnel at the scene, rapid transport, rapid patient triage and to improve the survival rate of the patients.
- Mao ZC. Emergency Medical Technician. 1ed. Ministry of Health personnel exchange service center: Peking Union Medical College Press, 2007. 572-654.
- National bureau of the People's Republic of China. Available at: http://www.gov.cn/, 2010.
- World Health Organization. Available at: http://www.who.int/en, 2010.
- UNCRD. In 2008 China the sichuan earthquake disaster report. Available at: http://wenku.baidu.com, 2008.
- National bureau of the People's Republic of China 2010 sixth national population census main data communique. Available at: http://www.stats.gov.cn, 2010.
- Zhao YC. Prospects for the pre-hospital emergency medical service in China in the 21st century. Chinese Journal of Clinical practical Medical 2003;7(11):11-3.
- Wang YH, Lu CL. Science building regional emergency medical treatment system. The health care medical journal 2009;11(4):312-5.
- Lv CZ. The standardization of China's pre-hospital emergency. Chinese Journal of Emergency Medicine 2004;13(8):571-2.
- Wang CY. A Comparison of the Pre-hospital Emergency Medical Service System in China. Unpublished master's thesis, Kongju National University 2012, Gongju, Korea.
- Huang ZT. Emergency Medicine. 1ed, People's Medical Publishing House, 2008. 1-23.
- China's Ministry of Health web site. Available at: http://www.moh.gov.cn, 2011.
- China's first aid nets. Available at: http://www.emss.cn, 2011.
- Li WJ, Zong SC, Wu GP. Yan'an City, pre-hospital emergency mode Reform. Chinese Health Quality Management 2004;11(5):29.
- Liu WS, Li YJ, Shi YM. Pre-hospital emergency current situation and countermeasures in Qingdao City. Chinese Journal of Hospital Administration 2002;8(8):764.
- Dai KR, Xu ZC, Zhu LL. Trauma care systems in China. Injury, International Journal of the Care of the Injured 2003;34:664-8. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0020-1383(03)00145-1
- Cai WW, Ye ZY, Wang XR, Tu JF. The hospital participated first-aid mode in emergency medical service system construction of the function and position. Chinese Emergency Medicine 2008;28(7):652-3.
- QQ News. The first 300 emergency relief member was born. Available at:http://www.news.QQ.com, 2006.
- Ministry of Labour and Social Security. In 2005, three quarters of the fourth new professional release professional case. Available at:http://www.nanhu.gov.cn/_sites/rsldbzj/article_display.jsp?boardpid=1182&articleid=8711, 2005.
- Zhen J, Zhai JF, Wang ZQ. The Issue Should be Resolved for the Emergency Medical Technicians Occupation Establishment in China. Chinese General Practice 2008;11(21):2011-2.
- Zeng YY, Gui L. Our country first-aid present situation and development trend. Liberation army nursing magazine 2003;20(11):45-7.
- Mu Q, Wang JD. Emergency center of zhengzhou city first-aid empty car rate analysis. Chinese Hospital Management 2003;23(3):43.
- Liu TX, Wang Z, Sun JG, Geng L, Wang TM. Analysis of Current Situation and Development of Ambulance in China. Chinese Medical Equipment Journal 2010;32(2):71-4.
- Ministry of Health of the People's Republic of China. Health ministry of China the ambulance professional standard. Available at: http://www.moh.gov.cn/open/web_edit_file/20070725135706.doc, 2007.
- Xu F. Feasibility of Using France's Prehospital Emergency Pattern in China. Chinese Gneral Practice 2010;13(11):3656-8.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. Emergency Medical Service Act of Korea. Available at:http://www.lawnb.com/lawinfo/contents_view.asp?cid=2632AB6133854DCABB395593B30DDFA6
- Ahn KO, Shin SD, Hwang SS, Oh J, Kawachi I, Kim YT, et al. Association between deprivation status at community level and outcomes from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a nationwide observational study. Resuscitation 2011;82(3):270-6. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2010.10.023
- Fire and Disaster Management Agency. Available at: http://www.fdma.go.jp, 2011.
- Wei B, Yang Q, Liu DC. Scientific construction of regional emergency medical response system. China Journal of Public Health Mar 2006;22(3):267-8.
- Ministry of Health of the People's Republic of China. Prehospital emergency medical management approach. Available at:http://www.moh.gov.cn/publicfiles/business/htmlfiles/wsb/, 2011.
- Baek HS. A Comparative Analysis of 119 Emergency Medical Service Operation of Korea and Japan. Korean J Emerg Med Ser 2004;8(1):199-211.