- Volume 23 Issue 6
Analysis of Physical Properties and Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon for Soil Contamination
토양오염 해석을 위한 석유제품 물성 및 TPH 분석
- Lim, Young-Kwan (Fuel Technology R&D Center, Korea Institute of Petroleum Management) ;
- Jeong, Choong-Sub (Fuel Technology R&D Center, Korea Institute of Petroleum Management) ;
- Han, Kwan-Wook (Fuel Technology R&D Center, Korea Institute of Petroleum Management)
- Published : 2012.12.10
The significance of soil environment has been gradually increased because of petroleum leak accidents. Comparing with wastewater clean treatments and air pollutant controls, the soil purification requires a long-term process and it is very expensive. In this study, we analyzed the physicochemical properties of total petroleum hydrocarbon (TPH) contaminated in soil. This could be applied to deciding the source of petroleum when a soil contamination accident occurs.
physical properties;TPH (Total petroleum hydrocarbon);soil contamination;petroleum product
- S. A. Ha and M. Y. You, J. Soil & Groundwater Env., 17, 8 (2012). https://doi.org/10.7857/JSGE.2012.17.1.008
- S. W. Lee, Soil environment engineer, 1, Sungandang Press, Gyeonggi, Korea (2007).
- X. Y. Liao, T. B. Chen, H. Xie, and Y. R. Liu, Environ Int., 31, 791 (2005). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envint.2005.05.030
- E. R. Park, K. R. Lee, C. I. Seo, and C. H. Cho, J. Soil & Groundwater Env., 17, 32 (2012). https://doi.org/10.7857/JSGE.2012.17.3.032
- G. P. Glasby, Resource Geology, 56, 85 (2006).
- T. Sayara, M. Sarra, and A. Sanchez, J. Hazard. Mater., 179, 999 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2010.03.104
- Soil Environment Conservation Act, Degree of the Ministry of Environment-463.
- Business act for quality standard, inspection method and inspection fee of petroleum product, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy, 2011-302.
- Y. K. Lim, D. K. Kim, E. S. Yim, and S. C. Shin, Appl. Chem. Eng., 21, 306 (2010).
- S. H. Lee and C. S. Lee, Energy & Fuels, 25, 3484 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1021/ef200682b
- World Wide Fuel Charter, 4th edition, 25 (2006).