- Volume 23 Issue 6
Synthesis and Characteristic of Polythiophene Containing Electron Withdrawing Group
Electron Withdrawing Group을 함유한 Polythiophene의 합성과 특성에 관한 연구
- Hong, Hyeok-Jin (Graduate School of Knowledge-Based Technology and Energy, Korea Polytechnic University) ;
- Han, Sien-Ho (Graduate School of Knowledge-Based Technology and Energy, Korea Polytechnic University)
- Published : 2012.12.10
3-(2-benzotriazolovinyl)thiophene (BVT) was synthesized by the connection of the thiophene with the electron-withdrawing group, benzotriazole, through the vinylene. Its structure was confirmed by FT-IR,
polythiophene;conducting polymer;electron withdrawing;light-emitting
- F. J. M. Hoeben, P. Jonkheijm, E. W. Meijer, and A. P. H. J. Schenning, Chem. Rev., 105, 1491 (2005). https://doi.org/10.1021/cr030070z
- S.-H. Wi and M. S. Dissertation, Korea Polytechnic University, Siheung, Korea (2012).
- T. Yamamoto, NPG Asia Mater., 2, 54 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1038/asiamat.2010.37
- M. Onoda and K. Tada, Thin Solid Films, 438, 187 (2003).
- G. Nie, Q. Guo, Y. Zhang, and S. Zhang, Eur Polymer J., 45, 2600 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eurpolymj.2009.06.013
- I. F. Perepichka, D. F. Perepichka, H. Meng, and F. Wudl, Adv. Mater., 17, 2281 (2005). https://doi.org/10.1002/adma.200500461
- S.-H. Ahn, M.-Z. Czae, E.-R. Kim, H. Lee, S.-H. Han, J. G. Noh, and M. Hara, Macromolecules, 34, 2522 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1021/ma000503p
- J.-H. Kim, M. S. Dissertation, Korea Polytechnic University, Siheung, Korea (2010).
- T.-K. Ahn, B.-S. Choi, S.-H. Ahn, S.-H. Han, and H.-W. Lee, Synthetic Metals, 117, 219 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0379-6779(00)00368-4
- S.-H. Ahn and M. S. Dissertation, Han-Yang University, Seoul, Korea (2000).
- L. Schroder, C. Schmitz, and P. Bachert, J. Magn. Reson., 174, 68 (2005). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmr.2005.01.011
- H.-S. Lee and J.-H. Kim, Polymer Science and Technology, 18, 5 (2007).
- W. Shin, J.-B. Park, S.-J. Park, M.-Y. Jo, H.-S. Suh, and J.-H. Kim, J, Korean Ind. Eng. Chem., 23, 15 (2011).