- Volume 23 Issue 4
Reaction Optimization for Enzymatic Synthesis of Astragalin
효소를 이용한 아스트라갈린 합성 반응의 최적화
- Lee, Seul Bi (Department of Polymer Engineering, College of Engineering, Suwon University) ;
- Chung, Dae-won (Department of Polymer Engineering, College of Engineering, Suwon University)
- Published : 2012.08.10
Astragalin (AS), kaempferol monoglycoside, is classified as a polyphenol, and a minute quantity of AS is known to be present in several plants. Recently, it was reported that AS can be prepared by the partial hydrolysis of camelliaside A (CamA) and camelliaside B (CamB) in the tea seed extract (TSE) in the presence of a commercial enzyme complex such as Mash. In this paper, the effects of reaction temperature, amount of enzyme, and the substrate concentration on the reactivity were investigated. As the reaction temperature or the amount of enzyme increased, the reaction rate to produce AS increased, however, the hydrolysis of AS into KR was also enhanced. As a conclusion, the reaction, when 2 mL of Mash to 1 g of TSE was applied with a substrate concentration of 15% at
- J. Jerzy, H. S. Steven, and S. Rafal, Nature, 387, 561 (1997). https://doi.org/10.1038/42381
- K. Imai, D. Litt, K. Suga, and K. Nakachi, Prev. Med., 26, 769 (1997). https://doi.org/10.1006/pmed.1997.0242
- T. Sekine, J. Arita, K, Yamaguchi, K. Saito, S. Okonogi, N. Morisaki, S. Iwasaki, and I. Murakoshi, Phytochemistry, 30, 991 (1991). https://doi.org/10.1016/0031-9422(91)85293-9
- K. Hayashi, Y. Sagesaka, T. Suzuki, and Y. Suzuki, Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem., 64, 184 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1271/bbb.64.184
- J. H. Choi, J. O. Nam, and J. Y. Kim, Food Sci. Biotechnol., 15, 672 (2006).
- H. S. Yang, J. O. Kim, H. C. Kim, I. S. Nou, and K. I. Seo, Kor. J. Food Preserv., 13, 769 (2006).
- N. H. Kim, S. K. Choi, and S. J. Kim, Euro. J. Physio., 457, 293 (2008). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00424-008-0537-y
- J. S. Park, H. S. Rho, D. H. Kim, and I. S. Chang, J. Agr. Food Chem., 54, 2951 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1021/jf052900a
- J. S. Park, M. H. Yeom, W. S. Park, K. M. Joo, H. S. Rho, D. H. Kim, and I. S. Chang, Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem., 70, 387 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1271/bbb.70.387
- M. Kotani, M. Matsumoto, A. Fujita, S. Higa, W. Wang, M. Suemura, T. Kishimoto, and T. Tanaka, J. Allergy Clin. Immunol., 106, 159 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1067/mai.2000.107194
- H. Y. Kim, B. H. Moon, H. J. Lee, and D. H. Choi, J. Ethnopharmacol, 93, 227 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jep.2004.03.047
- J. C. Park and S. H. Kim, J. Kor. Soc. Food Nutr., 24, 901 (1995).
- M. Y. Kim, Y. C. Kim, and S. K. Chung, J. Sci. Food Agric., 85, 633 (2005). https://doi.org/10.1002/jsfa.1899
- K. Ishiguro and H. Oku, Phytother. Res., 11, 343 (1997). https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1099-1573(199708)11:5<343::AID-PTR103>3.0.CO;2-4
- H. B. Lee, E. K. Kim, S. J. Park, S. G. Bang, T. G. Kim, and D. W. Chung, J. Sci. Food Agric., 91, 2315 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1002/jsfa.4457
- H. B. Lee, E. K. Kim, S. J. Park, S. G. Bang, T. G. Kim, and D. W. Chung, J. Agric. Food Chem., 58, 4808 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1021/jf9045182
- S. I. Mussatto, G. Dragone, M. Fernandes, and A. M. Milagres, Cellulose, 15, 711 (2008). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10570-008-9215-7
- S. H. Lee, Y. J. Jo, S. Kim, B. J. An, and C. Choi, J. Kor. soc. Agric. Chem. Biotechnol., 38, 248 (1995).