- Volume 23 Issue 2
Methane Production from the Mixture of Paperboard Sludge and Sewage Sludge in an Anaerobic Treatment Process
판지슬러지와 하수슬러지를 이용한 혐기성 처리 공정에서 메탄 생산
- Choi, Suk Soon (Department of Biological and Environmental Engineering, Semyung University) ;
- Lee, Hyun Min (Department of Biological and Environmental Engineering, Semyung University) ;
- Jeong, Tae-Young (Division of Environmental Engineering, Yonsei University) ;
- Yeom, Sung Ho (Department of Biochemical Engineering, Gangneung-Wonju National University)
- Published : 2012.04.10
In this work, the mixture of sewage sludge incubated in an anaerobic bioreactor for 35 days and paperboard sludge was treated in a batch anaerobic digester equipped with a ultrasonicator, and methane production during the treatment was investigated. The Soluble Chemical Oxygen Demand (SCOD) increased with increasing the amplitude of ultrasonicator, which help solubilizing paperboard sludge more effectively. The optimum amplitude of ultrasonicator for the enhancing methane productivity was found to be
- M. H. Lim, J. K. Lee, S. Y. Nam, and J. H. Ahan, Ceramist, 14, 7 (2011).
- M. C. Monte, E. Fuente, A. Blanco, and C. Nerro, Waste Management, 29, 293 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wasman.2008.02.002
- J.-W. Choi and K.-S. Lee, K. J. Environ. Agric., 23, 22 (2004). https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2004.23.1.022
- J. S. Heo, K. S. Kim, and H. S. Ha, K. J. Environ. Agric., 7, 26 (1998).
- A. Taramian, K. Doosthoseini, S. A. Mirshokraii, and M. Faezipour, Waste Maangement, 27, 1739 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wasman.2006.09.009
- P. Ribeiro, A. Albuquerque, L. Quinta-Nova, and V. Cavaleiro, Resource, Conservation and Recycling, 54, 1303 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resconrec.2010.05.009
- D. Hawkes, R. Hortonand, and D. S. Staford, Conservation and Recycling, 2, 181 (1978). https://doi.org/10.1016/0361-3658(78)90056-5
- V. Strezov and T. J. Evans, Waste Management, 29, 1644 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wasman.2008.11.024
- J. Mata-Alvarez, S. Mace, and P. Llabres, Bioresource Technol., 74, 3 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0960-8524(00)00023-7
- A. Mshandete, L. Bjornsson, L. A. K. Kivaisi, S. T. Rubindamayugi, and B. Mattiasson, Water Res., 39, 1569 (2005). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.watres.2004.11.037
- W. verstraete and P. vandevivere, Crit. Rev. Environ. Sci. Technol., 29, 151 (1999). https://doi.org/10.1080/10643389991259191
- K. S. Kim, J. Kor. Soi. Environ. Eng., 29, 8 (2007).
- APHA, Standard Methods for the examination of water and waste-water, 19th ed., American Public Health Association, Washington DC, USA (1995).