- Volume 23 Issue 1
A Foamed Body through the Complexation with the Sepiolite and Expanded Pearlite
해포석과 팽창진주암의 복합화에 의한 발포체 제조
- Lee, Chul-Tae (Department of Chemical Engineering, Dankook University) ;
- Jang, Moonho (Department of Chemical Engineering, Dankook University) ;
- Park, Tae-Moon (Department of Chemical Engineering, Dankook University)
- Published : 2012.02.10
Production process of the flexible ceramic foamed body through the complexation with the fiberous sepiolite and expanded pearlite was researched. The processing of fibrillation of the inorganic mineral fiber sepiolite is the most important whole processing for manufacturing of the ceramic foamed body consisting of the expanded perlite and sepiolite. The fibrous sepiolite and expanded pearlite are blended and becomes the slurry phase. And this slurry phase is converted to a massive foamed body through the low temperature heat treatment process less than
- I. B. Topcu and B. Isikdag, Build. Environ., 42, 3540, (2007). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2006.10.016
- W. P. Bolen, Perlite, In Minerals Yearbook (USGS) (2004)
- C. T. Lee, Appl. Chem. Eng., 16, 440 (2005).
- H. J. Kim and S. C. Kim, J. Korean Society of Environ. Admin., 8, 299 (2002).
- Korean Patent 10-1059569 (2011).
- Korean Patent 10-0799243 (2008).
- Korean Patent 10-2004-0061208 (2004).
- Korean Patent 20-0440458 (2008).
- Korean Patent 10-0760040 (2007).
- Korean Patent 10-2000-0010796 (2001).
- T. Kavas, E. Sabah, and M. S. Celik, Cem. Concr. Res., 34, 2135 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cemconres.2004.03.015
- T. Takada, S. F. Wang, S. Yoshikawa, S. J. Jang, and R. E. Newnham, J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 77, 1909 (1994). https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1151-2916.1994.tb07070.x