- Volume 16 Issue 1
Hatching occurred in the time dependent manners and strictly controlled. Although, the hatching processes are under the control of muti-embryotrophic factors and the expressed G proteins of cell generate integrated activation, the knowledge which GPCRs are expressed during hatching stage embryos are very limited. In the present study, which G proteins are involved was examined during blastocyst development to the hatching stage. The early-, expanded-, and lobe-stage blastocysts were treated with various
Supported by : Sungshin Women's University
- Biggers JD, Whitten WK, Whittingham DB (1971) The culture of mouse embryos in vitro. In: Daniel JC Jr, ed. Methods in Mammalian Embryology, San Francisco, pp.86-116, Freeman.
- Cheon YP, Gye MC, Kim CH, Kang BM, Chang YS, Kim SR, Kim MK (1999) Role of actin filaments in the hatching process of mouse blastocyst. Zygote 7: 123- 129. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0967199499000477
- Cheon YP (2005) Concanavalin A mediated calcium changes on expansion and hatching of the mouse blastocyst. Kor J Fertil Steril 32:337-346.
- Cheon YP (2006) PAF regulate blastocyst development to hatching stage through PKC activity in the mouse. Reprod Dev Biol 30:75-79.
- Cheon YP (2010) Effects of EGF and PAF on the hatching and implantation of peri-implantation stage embryos. Dev Reprod 14:27-34.
- Engh RA, Girod A, Kinzel V, Huber R, Bossemeyer D (1996) Crystal structures of catalytic subunit of cAMPdependent protein kinase in complex with isoquinolinesulfonyl protein kinse inhibitors H7, H8, and H89. Structural implications for selectivity. J Biol Chem 271:26157-26164. https://doi.org/10.1074/jbc.271.42.26157
- Fujino H, Regan JW (2006) EP(4) prostanoid receptor coupling to a pertusis toxin-sensitive inhibitory G protein. Mol Pharmacol 69:5-10.
- Gonzales DS, Bavister BD, Mese SA (2001) In utero and in vitro proteinase activity during the Mesocricetus auratus embryo zona escape time window. Biol Reprod 64: 222-230. https://doi.org/10.1095/biolreprod64.1.222
- Hur EM, Kim KT (2002) G protein-coupled receptor signaling and cross-talk: achieving rapidity and specificity. Cell Signal 14:397-405. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0898-6568(01)00258-3
- Kane MT, Morgan PM, Coonan C (1997) Peptide growth factors and preimplantation development. Hum Reprod Update 3:137-157. https://doi.org/10.1093/humupd/3.2.137
- Kawagishi R, Tahara M, Sawada K, Ikebuchi Y, Morishige K, Sakata M, Tasaka K, Murata Y (2004a) Rho-kinase is involved in mouse blastocyst cavity formation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 319:643-648. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbrc.2004.05.040
- Kawagishi R, Tahara M, Sawada K, Morishige K, Sakata M, Tasaka K, Murata Y (2004b) Na+/H+ exchanger-3 is involved in mouse blastocyst formation. J Exp Zoolog A Comp Exp Biol 301: 767-775.
- Kidder GM, Watson AJ (2005) Roles of Na,K-ATPase in early development and trophectoderm differentiation. Semin Nephrol 25: 352-355. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.semnephrol.2005.03.011
- Kurotaki Y, Hatta K, Nakao K, Nabeshima Y, Fujimori T (2007) Blastocyst axis is specified independently of early cell lineage but aligns with the ZP shape. Science 316:719-723. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.1138591
- Oda H, Naganuma T, Murayama T, Nomura Y (1999) Inhibition of noradrenalin release from PC12 cells by the long-term treatment with cholera toxin. Neurochem Int 34:157-165. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0197-0186(98)00084-9
- Petersen CG, Mauri AL, Baruffi RL, Oliveira JB, Massaro FC, Elder K, Franco Jr JG (2005) Implantation failures: success of assisted hatching with quarter-laser zona thinning. Reprod Biomed Online 10:224-229. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1472-6483(10)60944-3
- Prezeau L, Rives ML, Comps-Agrar L, Maurel D, Kniazeff J, Pin JP (2010) Functional crosstalk between GPCRs: with or without oligomerization. Curr Opin Pharmacol 10:6-13. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.coph.2009.10.009
- Pribenszky C, Cornea M, Jando T, Losonczi E, Lang Z (2011) 100 the dynamics of contractions of mouse blastocysts in vitro is typical for embryo quality and may predict hatching-a time-lapse-based analysis. Reprod Fertil Dev 24:162-163.
- Riley JK, Carayannopoulos MO, Wyman AH, Chi M, Ratajczak CK, Moley KH (2005) The PI3K/Akt pathway is present and functional in the preimplantation mouse embryo. Dev Biol 284:377-386. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ydbio.2005.05.033
- Seshagiri PB, Roy SS, Sireesha G, Pao RP (2009) Cellular and molecular regulation of mammalian blastocyst hatching. J Reprod Immunol 83:79-84. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jri.2009.06.264
- Seshagiri PB, Mishra A, Ramesh G, Rao RP (2002) Regulation of peri-attachment embryo development in the golden hamster: role of growth factors. J Reprod Immunol 53:203-213. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0165-0378(01)00086-9
- Sireesha GV, Mason RW, Hassanein M, Tonack S, Navarrete Santos A, Fischer B, Seshagiri PB (2008) Role of cathepsins in blastocyst hatching in the golden hamster. Mol Hum Reprod 14:337-346. https://doi.org/10.1093/molehr/gan026
- Strumpf Dm, Mao CA, Yamanaka Y, Ralston A, Chawengsaksophak K, Beck F, Rossant J (2005) Cdx2 is required for correct cell fate specification and differentiation of trophectoderm in the mouse blastocyst. Development 132:2093-2102. https://doi.org/10.1242/dev.01801
- Tadevosyan A, Vaniotis G, Allen BG, H'ebert TE, Nattel S (2012). G protein-coupled receptor signaling in the cardiac nuclear membrane: evidence and possible roles in physiological and pathophysiological function. J Physiol 590:1313-1330. https://doi.org/10.1113/jphysiol.2011.222794
- Tsubaki M, Matsuoka H, Yamamoto C, Kato C, Ogaki M, Satou T, Itoh T, Kusunoki T, Tanimori Y, Nishida S (2007) The protein kinase C inhibitor, H7, inhibits tumor cell invasion and metastasis in mouse melanoma via suppression of ERT1/2. Clin Exp Metastasis 24: 431-438. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10585-007-9080-z
- Wassarman PM (2008) Zona pellucida glycoproteins. J Biol Chem 283:24285-24289. https://doi.org/10.1074/jbc.R800027200
- Watson AJ, Bacroft LC (2001) Regulation of blastocyst formation. Front Biosci 6:D708-D730. https://doi.org/10.2741/Watson