- Volume 18 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Economic Analysis and CO2 Emissions Analysis by Circulating the Industrial Waste Resource between Companies
국내 기업들의 폐기물자원 순환에 따른 탄소배출량 및 경제성 분석
- Kim, Young-Woon (Department of Environmental Engineering, Inha University) ;
- Kim, Jun-Beum (CREIDD Research Centre on Environmental Studies & Sustainability, Universite de technologie de Troyes) ;
- Hwang, Yong-Woo (Department of Environmental Engineering, Inha University) ;
- Park, Ji-Hyoung (Environmental Research Institute, Inha University)
- Received : 2012.02.16
- Accepted : 2012.02.27
- Published : 2012.03.30
These days many companies are trying to reduce, recycle and reuse their wastes. Even though many wastes can be recycled, those are incinerated or landfilled. To solve these problems, there are many projects to make efforts to recycle wastes in especially the industrial complexes. But, due to the absence of information about waste recycling, recyclable wastes are still incinerated or landfilled. Based on these research background, this study aims to suggest the evaluation methodology of the
Supported by : 인천발전연구원
- Oh, I. K., and Kang, H., "The Case Study on Practical Application of LCA related to Environmental Policy", Korean J. Life Cycle Assessment, 1(1), 95-101 (1999).
- Ministry of Environment, "The status on National Waste Emission and Disposal in 2009," Report No. 11-B552584-000005-10 (2010).
- Ministry of Environment, "The status on National Hazardous Waste Emission and Disposal in 2009," Report No. 11-B551404-000038-10 (2010).
- Park, H. S., Park, J. M., Lee, S. Y., and Kim J. H., "Industrial Symbiosis Contributing to Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction and Potential Role of Eco-industrial Park Project in Korea," Korean J. Ind. Ecol., 2(1), 23-33 (2011).
- Kim, S. J., "A Study on the Possibility of Structuring of Waste Resource Circulation on Region and National Unit," M.S. D. Dissertation, Seoul National University of Science and Technology, 2011.
- http://www.edp.or.kr/carbon/data/pds_read.asp?page=1&search_colume=&search_ text=&idx=14
- Ministry of Environment, Press Release on "Recycling Energy from Extra Heat in Wastes Incineration Facilities" (2009).
- http://www.kpi.or.kr/www/price/detail.asp?CATE_CD=10600101&ITEM_CD=1007& ITEM_NAME=%C5%E7%B7%E7% BF%A3