- Volume 18 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Research of Vehicles Longitudinal Adaptive Control using V2I Situated Cognition based on LiDAR for Accident Prone Areas
LiDAR 기반 차량-인프라 연계 상황인지를 통한 사고다발지역에서의 차량 종방향 능동제어 시스템 연구
- Kim, Jae-Hwan (Kookmin University) ;
- Lee, Je-Wook (Kookmin University) ;
- Yoon, Bok-Joong (Kookmin University) ;
- Park, Jae-Ung (Kookmin University) ;
- Kim, Jung-Ha (Kookmin University)
- 김재환 (국민대학교 자동차공학전문대학원) ;
- 이제욱 (국민대학교 자동차공학전문대학원) ;
- 윤복중 (국민대학교 자동차공학전문대학원) ;
- 박재웅 (국민대학교 자동차공학전문대학원) ;
- 김정하 (국민대학교 자동차공학과)
- Received : 2012.02.26
- Accepted : 2012.03.27
- Published : 2012.05.01
This is a research of an adaptive longitudinal control system for situated cognition in wide range, traffic accidents reduction and safety driving environment by integrated system which graft a road infrastructure's information based on IT onto the intelligent vehicle combined automobile and IT technology. The road infrastructure installed by laser scanner in intersection, speed limited area and sharp curve area where is many risk of traffic accident. The road infra conducts objects recognition, segmentation, and tracking for determining dangerous situation and communicates real-time information by Ethernet with vehicle. Also, the data which transmitted from infrastructure supports safety driving by integrated with laser scanner's data on vehicle bumper.
Grant : 실외환경에 강인한 도로기반 저가형 자율주행기술개발
Supported by : 지식경제부
- H. S. Lee, Y. W. Kim, T. G. Kwon, K. H. Park, K. B. Lee, and M. H. Han, "An Implementation of traffic accident detection system at intersection based on image and sound," Journal of Control, Automation and Systems Engineering (in Korean), vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 501-509, Jun. 2004.
- J. K. Kim, J. C. Kim, and W. H. Lee, "Modeling and control of intersection network using real-time fuzzy temporal logic framework," Journal of Control, Automation and Systems Engineering (in Korean), vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 352-357, Apr. 2007. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2007.13.4.352
- M. Liu, N. Xu, and H. Li, "Multi-sensor multi-target passive locating and tracking," International Journal of Control, Automation and System, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 200-207, Apr. 2007.
- J. T. Oh, J. Y. Min, B. D. Huo, and M. S. Kim, "Development of a vehicle tracking algorithm using automatic detection line calculation," Korea Society of Transportation, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 265-273, Aug. 2008.
- J. T. Oh, J. G. Lim, and B. H. Hwan, "Development of the algorithm for traffic accident auto-detection in signalized intersection," Korea Society of Transportation (in Korean), vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 97-111, Oct. 2009.
- J. H. Park, C. Oh, H. S. Lim, and G. P. Kang, "Methodology for determining RSE spacing for vehicle-Infrastructure integration (VII) based traffic information system (focused on uninterrupted traffic flow)," Korea Society of Transportation (in Korean), vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 29-44, Dec. 2009.
- D. H. Yang and Y. S. Kim, "u-City's service, infrastructure, technology," Korea Society for Internet Information, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 93-98, Mar. 2008.
- L. Smadja, J. Ninot, and T. Gavrilovie, "Road extraction and environment interpretation from LiDAR sensors," IAPRS, vol. XXXVIII, part 3A, 2010.
- J. W. Park, J. H. Kim, and J. H. Kim, "The research of unmanned autonomous navigation's map matching using vehicle model and LIDAR," Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems (in Korean), vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 451-459, May 2011.
- J. Lee, S. Lee, J. Kim, and C. Han, "The development of a map building algorithm using LADAR for unmanned ground vehicle," Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems (in Korean), vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 1246-1253, Dec. 2009. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2009.15.12.1246
- H. Kwan, and W. Chung, "Comparisonal analysis of path planning methods for automatic parking control of a car-like mobile robot," Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems (in Korean), vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 267-274, Dec. 2012. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2012.18.3.267
- Independent Object based Situation Awareness for Autonomous Driving in On-Road Environment vol.21, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2015.14.9002