- S. O. Lee, M. J. Kim, D. K. Kim, and H. J. Choi, "Antioxidative activities of temperature-stepwise water extracts from lnonotus obliquns", J. Soc. Food Sci. Nutr., Vol. 34 No. 2, p. 139-147, 2005. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2005.34.2.139
- R. Khairova , R. Pawar, G. Salvadore, M. F. Juruena, R. T. de Souse, M. G. Soeiro-de-Souza, M. Salvador, C. A. Zarate and W. F. Gattaz, "Machado-Viera R. Effects if lithium on oxidative stress parameters in healthy subjects", Mol. Med. Report, Vol. 5, No. 3, p. 680-682, 2012.
- S. M. Kim, I. Y. Song, M.K. Yang, and J.S. Jeong, "Dermatology", Hyunmoon, pp. 130-131, 2006.
- I. M. Chang, "Current Trend of Natural Products Industry and Utilization of Herbal Materials", Prospects for biofortification of grains by genetic engineeriong or plant breedin, pp. 28-37, 2002.
- S. Jayaram and S. M. Dharmesh, "Assessment of antioxidant potentials of free and bound phenolics of Hemidesmus indicus (L) R. Br against oxidative damage", Phamacognosy Res., Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 225-31, 2011. https://doi.org/10.4103/0974-8490.89741
- C. L. Duncan and E. M. Foster, "Effect of sodium nitrite. sodium chloride. and sodium nitrate on germination and outgrowth of anaerobic spores", Appl. Microbiol., Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 406-411, 1968.
- C. K. Ryu and M. K. Hwang, "Immune supression and stimulation of antioxidants 2- Effect of propyl gallate on Murine cell mediated Immune functions", Korean J. Food Hygiene, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 41-48, 1990.
- F. Rubio-Senent, G. Rodriguez-Gultierrez, A. Lama- Monoz, and J. Ferandez-Bolanos, "New phenolic compounds hydrothemally extracted from the olive oil by-product Alperujo and their antioxidative activities", J. Agric. Food Chem., Vol. 60, No. 5, pp. 1175-86, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf204223w
- M. Kim, J. Park, K. Song, H. G. Kim, J. S. Koh and Y. C. Boo, "Screening of plant extracts for human tyrosinase inhibiting effects", Int. J. Cosmet. Sci., Vol. 34, pp. 1468-2494, 2012.
- C. Chai, H. K. Ju, S. C. Kim, J. H. Park, J. Lim, S. W. Kwon and J. Lee, "Determination of bioactive compounds in fermented soybean products using GC/MS and further investigatation of correlation of their bioactivities", J. Chematogr. B Analyt. Technol. Biomed. Life Sci., Vol. 880, No. 1, pp. 42-49, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jchromb.2011.11.013
- E. B. Lee and O. K. Kim, "Antihyprtglycemic cinsituent of aralia elata root bark(I-II)", Korean J. Pharmacon., Vol. 24, pp. 213-222. 1993.
Y. Yoshikumi, "Inhibition of intestinal
$\alpha$-glycosidase activity ans postprandial hyperglycemia by moranoline and its N-alkyl derivative", Agric. Biol. Chem. Vol. 52, pp. 121-126, 1994.
- S. Y. Kim, W. C. Lee, A. J. Kim and S. K. Kim, "Antihyperlipidemic effects of methanol extracts from muberry leaves in cholesterol-induced hyperglycemia rats", J. Korean Soc. Food Sci. Nutr., Vol. 27, pp. 1217-1222, 1998.
- G. Y. Park, "Characterization of secondary metabolites in fermented pine extract", MS thesis, Dept. of Biotechnology, Chosun University, Gwangju, 2008
- E. H. Lee, "Changes in Physico-chemical characteristics of Buckwheat Sprouts during germination", MS Thesis, Dept. of Food and Nutrition, Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul, 2006.
- Y. H. Chu, C. L. Chang and H. F. Hsu, "Flavonoid content of several vegetables and their antioxidant activity", J. Sci. Food Agr., Vol. 80, pp. 561-566, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1097-0010(200004)80:5<561::AID-JSFA574>3.0.CO;2-#
- J. Grayand and Jr. LR. Dugan, "Inhibition of N-Nitrosamine formation in model food system", J. Food Sci., Vol. 40, pp. 981-985, 1975 https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1975.tb02248.x
- Y. Athukorala, K. N. Kim and Y. J. Jeon, "Antiproliferative and antioxidant properties of an enzymatic hydrolysate from brown alga", Ecklonia cava. Food Chem. Toxicol., Vol. 44, pp. 1065-1074, 2006.
- Y. S. Do, H. J. Whang, J. E. Ku, and R. Y. Kwang, "Organic acids content of the selected Korean apple cultivars", Korean J. Food Sci. Technol., Vol. 37, No. 6, pp. 922-927, 2005.
- Y. J. Kong, B. K. Park and D. H. Oh, "Antimicrobial activity of Quercus mongolica leaf ethanol extract and organic acid against food-borme microorganisms", Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. Vol. 33, No. 2, pp. 178-183, 2001.
- H. Aoshima, H. Tsunoue, H. Koda and Y. Kiso, "Aging of whiskey increases 1,1-diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl radical scavenging activity", J. Agric. Food Chem., Vol. 52, pp. 5240-5244, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf049817s
- J. S. Kim and S. Y. Choi, "Physicochemical properties and antioxidative activities of Omija(Schizandra chinensis Bailon)", Korean J. Food Nutr., Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 35-42, 2008.
- S. A. Kang, M. S. Oh, D. R. Kim, J. U. Kang, W. N. Kim, M. S. Chang and S. K. Park, "Compositions of Astragali radix and Angelicae radix by DPPH radical scavenging activity", Korean J. Herbol., Vol. 21, pp. 17-24, 2006.
- B. J. An, J. M. Park, H. J. Bae, J. R. Pyun and M. A. Song, "Antioxidant and antibacterial effect of Korean Isodon japonicus, H", J. Korean Soc. Appl. Biol. Chem., Vol. 49, pp. 129-134, 2006.
- C. H. Kim, M. C. Kwon, J. G. Han, C. S. Na, H. G. Kwak, G. P. Choi, U. Y. Park and H. Y. Lee, "Skin-whitening and UV-protective effects of Angelica gigas nakai extract on ultra high pressure extraction process", Korean J. Medicinal Crop. Sci., Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 255-260, 2008.
- J. H. Lee, J. H. Park, J. S. Lee and K. U. Whang, "The lnhibitory effects of Ramulus mori extract on melanogenesis of normal human melanocytes", Korean J. Investi. Dermato., Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 86-90, 2001.
- H. J. Jun, H. Y. Lee, J. D. Kim, M. Y. Heo and J. H. Lee, "Genotoxicity and mutagenicity of the extracts of Morus alba L", Korean J. Medicinal Crop. Sci., Vol. 13, No. 6, pp. 217-225, 2005.
- Cytotoxic Effects of Strawberry, Korean Raspberry, and Mulberry Extracts on Human Ovarian Cancer A2780 Cells vol.21, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.3746/pnf.2016.21.4.384