- Volume 15 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Development of ATP Train Separation Control Simulator for Radio-based Train Control System
무선통신기반 열차제어시스템 ATP 열차간격제어알고리즘 시뮬레이터 개발
- 윤용기 (한국철도기술연구원 무선통신 열차제어연구단) ;
- 오세찬 (한국철도기술연구원 무선통신 열차제어연구단) ;
- 최준영 (우송대학교 철도대학원) ;
- 박재영 (우송대학교 철도대학원) ;
- 양해원 (한양대학교 전자컴퓨터공학부)
- Received : 2011.10.06
- Accepted : 2012.01.09
- Published : 2012.02.26
This paper includes ATP(Automatic Train Protection) simulator development and ATP algorithm verification to allocate wayside and train-borne and verify ATP functions of communications based train control system. The train control system has some characteristics such as simple structure and high safety when wireless communication technology is applied to the train control system. Especially, vital functions can be performed with in wayside and train-borne ATP. However, different system can be realized because I/F contents vary in accordance with vital functional allocation of ATP. Drawing characteristics in accordance with wayside and train-borne functional allocation and drawing I/F details affected by such characteristics are needed accordingly. This paper includes ATP simulator development creating train location information by direct activation of an electric motor, verifies train safety distance control algorithm of ATP by functional allocation such as train movement authority and train speed limit to ATP, and draws any supplementation needed. Appropriate simulated environment for verify ATP algorithm and main factors that affect to the ATP function were confirmed.
Grant : 도시철도용 무선통신기반 열차제어시스템 표준체계구축 및 성능평가
Supported by : 한국건설교통기술평가원
- IEEE std 1474.1 (2004) IEEE standard for Communication - Based Train Control(CBTC) Performance and Functional Requirements, pp. 6.
- Y.K. Yoon, J.G. Hwang, J.H. Lee, H.J. Jo (2006) A study on a smart train interlocking system simulator, The Korea Institute of Electrical Engineering Spring Conference.
- J.G. Hwang, H.J. Jo, Y.G, Kim (2009) Development of Automatic Tool for Software Metrics Analysis for Railway Signaling System, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 12(11), pp. 450-456.
- IEEE std 1474.1(2008) IEEE Recommended Practice for Communication - Based Train Control(CBTC) System Design and Functional Allocations, pp. 9-69.
- Y.K. Yoon, S.C. Oh, C.H. Kim, Y.K. Kim (2010) A study on train static speed profiles to control the safety distance between trains, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway Autumn Conference.
- D. Barney, D. Haley, G. Nikandros (2001) Calculating Train Braking Distance, Conferences in Research and Practice in Information Technology, Vol. 3.
- H.B. Vincze, G. Tarmai (2006) Development and Analysis of Train Brake Curve Calculation Methods with Complex Simulation, Proceedings of International Exhibition of Electrical Equipment for Power Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Energy and Resource-saving Technologies, Household Electric Appliances(ELECTR 2006), Zilina. Slovika.