- Volume 48 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Longitudinal motion characteristics of a ship according to the location
선내 위치에 따른 선박의 종운동 특성
- Kang, Il-Kwon (Division of Marine Production System management, Pukyong National University) ;
- Kim, Min-Seok (Training vessel, Pukyong National University) ;
- Park, Byung-Soo (Department ofMaritime Police & Production System, Gyeongsang National University) ;
- Hong, Jin-Keun (Dongwon Industries Co., Ltd.) ;
- Jeong, Seong-Jae (Fisheries Engineering, East Sea Fisheries Research Institute) ;
- Ham, Sang-Jun (Department of Fisheries Physics, Graduate school, Pukyong National University)
- 강일권 (부경대학교 해양생산시템관리학부) ;
- 김민석 (부경대학교 실습선) ;
- 박병수 (경상대학교 해양경찰시스템학과) ;
- 홍진근 (동원산업(주) 부산지사) ;
- 정성재 (국립수산과학원 동해수산연구소) ;
- 함상준 (부경대학교 대학원 수산물리학과)
- Received : 2011.12.29
- Accepted : 2012.04.04
- Published : 2012.05.31
In head sea, a ship has mainly the longitudinal motion such as vertical acceleration and pitch. In that case, the motion characteristics of a ship will have changed as the location different from each of place vertically and horizontally on board. The author carried out an experiment about the ship's vertical acceleration and pitch according to the location for the head sea, and analyzed the data with the aid of the statistical and spectral analyzing method to get the motion characteristics of the vessels. The response of vertical acceleration and pitch not deeply depend on the decks vertically, but displayed the relative big different value horizontally even if same deck. The biggest response of vertical acceleration and pitch among the accommodations was shown at scientist room, but the value of it not reached to the minimum requirement of ISO 2631-1 for working on board.
- Ikeda, Y., 1994. The new science for s ship, kangdam publishing co, Japan, pp. 139－143.
- Jung, C.H., 2008. Study on the evaluation of ship's performance, Ph.D thesis, Korea Maritime University, Korea, pp. 177.
- Kang, I.K., H.S. Kim, H.I. Shin, Y.W. Lee, J. C. Kim and H. J. Jo, 2007. Study on the casualties of fishing vessels in Korea. J. Kor. Soc. Fish. Tech., 43 (2), 157－158.
- Kim, S.H and T.G. Kim, 2010. A study on the evaluation and management plan for whole-body vibration by ISO 2631－1. Journal of the Korean Institute of Plant Engineering, 15 (4), 158－160.
- Ko, C.D., 2002. A study on the fatigue strength of crews assigned to the warships. Korea Coast guard, Incheom, pp. 31－35.
- Masanobu O., 1981. Theory of ship, vol. III. Kaibundo Inc., Tokyo, pp. 57－58.