- Volume 12 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Effects of Opinion Leader Behavior on E-learning Satisfaction: The Mediating Role of Social Intelligen
오피니언 리더의 행위가 온라인 학습에서 콘텐츠 만족도와 운영 만족도에 미치는 영향: 사회적 지능의 매개효과를 중심으로
- Received : 2012.04.02
- Accepted : 2012.04.27
- Published : 2012.05.28
The purpose of this study is to examine the effect of opinion leader behavior on E-learning satisfaction on the mediating role of social intelligence. For the study, opinion leader behavior were defined two groups such as information mediated behavior, influence behavior and e-learning satisfaction were defined two groups such as contents satisfaction, operation satisfaction. On the basis of theoretical linkages between the constructs, a conceptual model and hypotheses were established. Data were collected from 153 graduated students by structured questionnaires. Collected data were analyzed by PLS(Partial Least Square) statistics program and findings are as follows. Empirical results indicate that opinion leader behavior has a positive impact on opinion leader's social intelligence, social intelligence has a positive impact on E-learning satisfaction. Opinion leader's social intelligence has partially mediated effect on the relationship between opinion leader behavior and E-learning satisfaction.
- 김정겸, "사이버 교육 관련요소 분석", 인문학연구, 제30권, 제2호, pp.65-88, 2003
- D. H. Jonassen and B. L. Grabowski, Handbook of Individual Differences, Learning, and Instruction, Erlbaum Associates (Hillsdale, N.J.), 1993.
- S. R. Hiltz, Evaluating the virtual classroom, In L. Harasim (Ed.), Online Education, pp.133-138, 1990.
- L. Harasim, On-line education: Perspectives on a new environment., NY: Praeger Publishers, 1990.
- P. F. Lazarsfeld, B. Berelson, and H. Gaudet, The People's Choice. How the Voter Makes Up his Mind in a Presidential Campaign, Columbia University Press, 1944.
- J. Saunders, M. J. Davis, and D. M. Monsees, "Opinion leadership in family planning," Journal of Health and Social behavior, Vol.15, No.3, pp.217-227, 1974. https://doi.org/10.2307/2137022
- 김현주, "올바른 커뮤니케이션 문화를 위한 토론 프로그램의 역할과 과제", 스피치와 커뮤니케이션, 제4권, pp.57-83, 2005.
- E. M. Rogers, Diffusion of Innovations, New York: The Free Press, 1983.
- 이준웅, 김은미, 김현석, "누가 인터넷 토론에서 영향력을 행사하는가?", 한국언론학보, 제51호, pp.354-384, 2007.
- M. E. Ford and M. S. Tisak, "A further search for social intelligence," Journal of Educational Phychology, Vol.75, pp.196-206, 1983. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-06126.96.36.199
- H. A. Marlowe, "Social intelligence: Evidence for multidimensionality and construct independence.", Journal of Educational Psychology, Vol.78, pp.52-58, 1986. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-06188.8.131.52
- R. E. Riggio, J. Messamer, and B. Throckmorton, "Social and academic intelligence: Conceptually distinct but overlapping constructs. Personality & Individual Differences," Vol.12, pp.695-702, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1016/0191-8869(91)90225-Z
- K. Jones and J. D. Day, "Discrimination of two aspects of cognitive-social intelligence from academic intelligence," Journal of Educational Psychology, Vol.89, pp.486-497, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-06184.108.40.2066
- K. Bjorkqvist, K. Ekman, and K. M. J. Lagerspetz, "Bullies and victims: their ego picture, ideal ego picture, and normative ego picture," Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, Vol.23, pp.307-331, 1982. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-9450.1982.tb00445.x
- D. H. Silvera, M. Martinussen, and T. Dahl, "The Thomso Social Intelligence Scale, a self-report measure," Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, Vol.42, pp.313-319, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1111/1467-9450.00242
- D. V. Shah and D. A. Scheufele, "Explicating opinion leadership: Nonpolitical disposition, information consumption, and civic participation," Political Communication, Vol.23, pp.1-22, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1080/10584600500476932
- M. A. Marks, J. E. Mathieu, and S. J. Zaccaro, "A temporally based framework and taxonomy of team processes," Academy of Management Review, Vol.26, pp.355-376, 2001.
- P. M. Biner, K. D. Welsh, N. M. Barone, M. Summers, and R. S. Deam, "The impact of remote-site group size on student satisfaction and relative performance in interactive telecources," American Journal of Distance Education, Vol.11, pp.23-33, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1080/08923649709526949
- S. R. Faerman and C. Ban, "Trainee satisfaction and training impact: Issues in training evaluation," Public Productivity & Management Review, Vol.16, No.3, pp.299-314, 1993. https://doi.org/10.2307/3380872
- R. H. Maki and W. S. Maki, "Prediction of learning and satisfaction in web-based and lecture courses," Journal of Educational Computing Research, Vol.28, pp.197-219, 2003. https://doi.org/10.2190/DXJU-7HGJ-1RVP-Q5F2
- 정봉영, "사이버대학 학습자들의 인구학적 특성에 따른 학업성취도와 수업만족도 분석", 교육정보미디어연구, Vol.10, No.3, pp.127-150, 2004.
- 주영주, 조현국, 조일현, "기업 이러닝 강좌평가를 위한 측정도구 개발 및 양호도 검증", 기업교육연구, Vol.10, No.2, pp.1-20, 2008.
- M. E. Ford and M. S. Tisak, "A further search for social intelligence," Journal of Educational Psychology, Vol.75, pp.196-206, 1983. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-06220.127.116.11
- D. Goleman, Social Intelligence: The New Science of Human Relationships, Bantam Books, 2006.
- D. A. Scheufele and D. V. Shah, "Personality strength and social capital: The role of dispositional and informational variables in the production of civic participation.," Communication Research, Vol.27, pp.107-131, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1177/009365000027002001
- G. Weimann, "The influentials: Back to the concpet of opinion leaders?," Public Opinion Quarterly, Vol.55, pp.267-279, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1086/269257
- V. G. Troldahl and R. Van Dam, "A new sale for identifying public-affairs opinion leaders," Journalism Quarterly, Vol.42, pp.655-657, 1965. https://doi.org/10.1177/107769906504200421
- J. J. Stein, Asynchronous computer conferencing as a supplement to classroom instruction in higher education: The impact of selected learner characteristics on user satisfaction and the amount of interaction., Wayne State University, Michigan, 1997.
- P. Cohen, J. Cohen, J. Teresi, M. Marchi, and C. N. Velez, "Problems in the Measurement of Latent Variables in Structural Equations Causal Models," Applied Psychological Mesurement, pp.183-196, 1990.
- J. E. Jr Hair, R. E. Anderson, R. L. Tatham, and W. C. Black, Multivariate Data analysis fifth edition, Prentice-Hall International, 1998.
- C. Fornell and D. F. Larcker., "Evaluating Structural Equation Models with Unobservable Variables and Measurement Error," Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.18, pp.39-50, 1981. https://doi.org/10.2307/3151312
- D. Gefen, D. W. Straub, and M. C. Boudreau, "Structural Equation Modeling and regression: Guidelines for research practice," Communication of the Association for Information Systems, Vol.4, pp.2-72, 2000.
- R. F. Falk and N. B. Miller, A Primer for Soft Modeling, Univ. of Akron Press, 1992.
- W. W. Chin, "The partial least squares approach to structural equation modeling," Modern methods for Business Research, pp.295-336, 1998.
- J. Cohen, Statistical Power Analysis fir the Behavioral Science, Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 1998.