- Volume 21 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Research on Agent System for Dynamic Maritime Transportation Planning
동적 해상운송계획 수립을 위한 에이전트 시스템에 관한 연구
- Received : 2012.10.19
- Accepted : 2012.11.05
- Published : 2012.12.31
The most of international shipping cargoes are transported by ship and the shipping market has been continuously increasing. However, due to the recent global recession, the volume of trade decreased accordingly, and the competition between shippers to gain a competitive advantage in the shipping market continues deepening. To do this, researches on transportation costs savings as well as ways to improve customer service are needed and recently related researches are being pursued. Car carriers which transport more than 80% of car import and export volume in the world also make a lot of effort in order to reduce transportation costs, but in contrast related researches are seldom fulfilled. In this study, we developed an agent system that supports the efficient transportation of car carriers plan so that the car carriers can increase competitiveness through reduction of the logistics costs. To make this, we researched an algorithm for maritime transportation planning, and also developed a prototype of an agent system which can collect the necessary information in real time and establish a dynamic plan.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- 김경환, "에이전트를 활용한 응급의료지도 지원 시스템 설계에 관한 연구," 정보시스템 연구, 제19권, 제3호, 2010. pp.263-278.
- 김현수, 최형림, 박영재, 김경환, 주명호, 손형수, "인터넷 환경하에서의 부품제조업체를 위한 판매 에이전트 개발," 정보시스템 연구, 제7권, 제2호, 1998, pp.215-233.
- 김현수, 조재형, 최형림, 홍순구, "공급사슬구성에서 협력적 에이전트를 위한 시맨틱 웹 설계," 정보시스템연구, 제13권, 제2 호, 2004, pp.135-153.
- Baker, B. M., Ayechew, M. A., "A Genetic Algorithm for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Computers and Operations Research, Vol.30, Issue 5, 2003, pp.787-800. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0305-0548(02)00051-5
- Burger, J., Salois, M., and Begin, R., "A Hybrid Genetic Algorithm for the Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows," Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Vol.1418, 1998, pp.114-127.
- Christiansen, M., Fagerholt, K., Nygreen, B., and Ronen, D., "Maritime Transportation," Handbooks in Operations Research and Management Science, Vol.14, 2007, pp.189-284. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0927-0507(06)14004-9
- Gen, M., and Cheng, R., Genetic Algorithms and Engineering Design, New York, John Wiley & Sons, 1997.
- Ho, S. C., and Haugland, D., "A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows and Split Deliveries," Computers and Operations Research, Vol.31, Issue 12, 2004, pp.1947-1964. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0305-0548(03)00155-2
- Holland, H. J., Adaptation in Natural and Artificial Systems, MIT Press, Cambridge, 1992.
- Jia, J., "Investigations of Vehicle Securing without Lashings for Ro-Ro Ships," Journal of Marine Science and Technology, Vol.12, No.1, 2007, pp.43-57. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00773-006-0240-7
- Lenstra, J., and Kan, R., "Complexity of Vehicle Routing and Scheduling Problems," Networks, Vol.11, Issue 2, 1981, pp.221-227. https://doi.org/10.1002/net.3230110211
- Park, B. J., Choi, H. R., and Kim, H. S., "A Hybrid GA for Job Shop Scheduling Problems," Computers and Industrial Engineering, Vol.45, 2003, pp.597-613. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0360-8352(03)00077-9
- Park, B. J., Choi, H. R., and Kang, M. H., "Multi-Agent based Integration of Production and Distribution Planning using Genetic Algorithm in the Supply Chain Management," Advances in Soft Computing, Vol.41, 2007, pp.696-706. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-72432-2_70
- Sadeh, N. M., Hildum, D. W., Kjenstad, D., Tseng, A., "MASCOT: An Agent-Based Architecture for Dynamic Supply Chain Creation and Coordination in the Internet Economy," Production Planning & Control: The Management of Operations, Vol.12, No.3, 2001, pp.212-223. https://doi.org/10.1080/095372801300107680
- Shen, W., Hao, Q., Yoon, H. J., and Norrie, D. H., "Applications of Agent-Based Systems in Intelligent Manufacturing: An Updated Review," Advanced Engineering Informatics, Vol.20, Issue 4, 2006, pp.415-431. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aei.2006.05.004
- Shen, W., Norrie D., "Facilitator, Mediator or Autonomous Agents," In Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on CSCW in Design, Bangkok, Thailand, November, 1997, pp.119-124.
- Stone, P., and Yeoloso, M., Multi-agent Systems: A Survey from a Machine Learning Perspective, Technical Report, CMU-CS-97-193, Computer Science Department, Carnegie Mellon University, 1997.
- Turoski K, "Agent-Based e-Commerce in Case of Mass Customization," International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 75, Issue 1-2, 2002, pp.69-81. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0925-5273(01)00182-7
- Zhang, D. Z., Anosike, A. I., Lim, M. K., and Akanle, O. M., "An Agent-Based Approach for e-Manufacturing and Supply Chain Integration," Computers and Industrial Engineering, Vol.51, Issue 2, 2006, pp.343-360. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cie.2006.02.012