- Volume 21 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Detecting Emerging Technology to Use Social Network Analysis : Focusing on Mobile Telecommunication
소셜 네트워크 분석을 통한 유망기술 탐색에 관한 연구 : 차세대 이동통신분야를 중심으로
- Received : 2012.07.18
- Accepted : 2012.09.27
- Published : 2012.12.31
Social Network Analysis is an increasingly important part of a broader 'toolbox' of evaluation methods available to R&D policymakers to support decision-making. The aim of this research is to be an accessible, 'beginner's guide' to social network theory and application in the area of mobile telecommunication research and development (R&D) decision-making. This research suggests the methodology of investigation into new technology, and the methodology suggested by this research is believed to be a meaningful first step toward the establishment of the information analysis structure, which is in desperate need.
- 김용학, 사회 연결망 이론, 박영사, 2004
- 이우형, 김한주, 박준철, "정보분석 방법론을 활용한 유망기술 탐색," 정보시스템연구, 제17권, 제3호, 2008, pp.235-254. https://doi.org/10.5859/KAIS.2008.17.3.235
- 이우형, 여운동, 박준철, "계량서지 분석을 통한 국가간 협력도 분석에 관한 연구: LED 분야를 중심으로," 정보시스템연구, 제 20권, 제3호, 2011, pp.111-127.
- 이우형, 이명호, 박준철, "선도 R&D 계획에 관한 계량서지분석: 과학문헌에서의 유망 동향 탐색," 정보시스템연구, 제18권, 제4호, 2009, pp.19-40. https://doi.org/10.5859/KAIS.2009.18.4.019
- 이재윤, 김판준, 강대신, 김희정, 유소영, 이우형, "계량서지적 기법을 활용한 LED 핵심 주제영역의 연구 동향 분석," 정보관리 연구, 제42권, 제3호, 2011, pp.1-26. https://doi.org/10.1633/JIM.2011.42.3.001
- Bettencourt, L., Kaiser, D., Kaur, J., Castillo-Chavez, C., and Wojick, D., "Population Modeling of the Emergence and Development of Scientific Fields," Scientometrics, Vol.75, No.3, 2008, pp.495-518. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11192-007-1888-4
- Borner, Katy, Network Science: Theory, Tools, and Practice, Im William Sims Bainbridge, Ed. Leadership in Science and Technology: A Reference Handbook. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 2010
- Braun, T., Schubert, A., and Zsindely, S., "Nanoscience and Nanotechnology on the Balance," Scientometrics, Vol.38, No.2, 1997, pp.321-325. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02457417
- Dolfsma, W., and Leydesdorff, L., "Innovation Systems as Patent Networks: The Netherlands," India and Nanotech. Paper presented at EAEPE Conference in Rome, 2010
- Freeman, L. C., "Centrality in Social Networks: Conceptual Clarification," Social Networks, Vol.1, No.3, 1979, pp.215-239.
- Garfield, E., and Small, H., "Identifying the Change Frontiers of Science," In M. Kranzberg, Y. Elkana, & Z. Tadmor (Eds.), Conference Proceedings of Innovation, At the Crossroads between Science and Technology, 1989, pp. 51-65. Haifa, Israel: The S. Neaman Press.
- Goffman, W., "Mathematical Approach to the Spread of Scientific Ideas: The History of Mast Cell Research," Nature, Vol.212, Issue 5061, 1966, pp.449-452. https://doi.org/10.1038/212449a0
- Goffman, W., "A Mathematical Method for Analyzing the Growth of a Scientific Discipline," Journal of Association for Computing Machinery, Vol.18, No.2, 1971, pp.173-185. https://doi.org/10.1145/321637.321640
- Goffman, W., and Harmon, G., "Mathematical Approach to the Prediction of Scientific Discovery," Nature, Vol.229, No.5280, 1971, pp,103-104. https://doi.org/10.1038/229103a0
- Goffman, W., and Newill, V. A., "Generalization of Epidemic Theory: An Application to the Transmission of Ideas," Nature, Vol.204, No.4955, 1964, pp.225-228. https://doi.org/10.1038/204225a0
- Hanneman, R. A., An Introduction to Social Network Methods. Department of Sociology, University of California, Riverside, 2001
- Kajikawa, Y., Yoshikawaa, J., Takedaa, Y., and Matsushima, K., "Tracking Emerging Technologies in Energy Research: Toward a Roadmap for Sustainable Energy," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Vol.75, No.6, 2008, pp.771-782. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2007.05.005
- Lee, W. H., "How to Identify Emerging Research Fields using Scientometrics: An Example in the Field of Information Security," Scientometrics, Vol.76, No.3, 2008, pp.1588-2861.
- Lewison, G., "The Scientific Output of the EC's Less Favoured Regions," Scientometrics, Vol.21, No.3, 1991, pp.383-402. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02093977
- Leydesdorff, L., and Schank, T., "Dynamic Animations of Journal Maps: Indicators of Structural Changes and Interdisciplinary Developments," Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Vol.59, No.11, 2008, pp.1810-1818. https://doi.org/10.1002/asi.20891
- Lucio-Arias, D., and Leydesdorff, L., "Knowledge Emergence in Scientific Communication: From 'Fullerenes' to 'Nanotubes'," Scientometrics, Vol.3, No.70, 2007, pp.603-632.
- Merton, R. K., "The matthew Effect in Science: The Reward and Communication Systems of Science Are Considered," Science, Vol.159, No.3810, 1968, pp.56-63. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.159.3810.56
- Noyons, E. C. M., Buter, R. K.,and Van Raan, A. F. J., "Bibliometric Mapping as a Science Policy Tool," Information Visualisation, 2002 Proceedings Sixth International Conference, 2002, pp.679-684
- Price, D. J. D. S., Citation Measures of Hard Science, Softscience, Technology and Nonscience, In C. E. A. P. Nelson, D. (Ed.), Communication among Scientists and Engineers, 1970, Heath Lexington Books, Massachusetts.
- Scharnhorst, A., and Garfield, E., "Tracing Scientific Influence," Dynamic of Socio-Economic System, Vol.2, Vol.1, 2010, pp.1-25.
- Schiebel, E., and Horlesberge, M., "About the Identification of Technology Specific Keywords in Eemerging Technologies: The Case of 'Magnetoelectronics'," In: Proceedings of ISSI 2007, 11th International Conference of the International Society for Scientometrics and Informetrics, Torres-Salinas D., Moed H. F. (Eds.), Madrid, June 25th -27th, 2007.
- Serenko, A., Bontis, N., Booker, L., Sadeddin, K., and Hardie, T., "A Scientometric Analysis of Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital Academic Literature (1994-2008)," Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol.14, No.1, 2010, pp.3-23. https://doi.org/10.1108/13673271011015534
- Small, H., "Tracking and Predicting Growth Areas in Science," Scientometrics, Vol. 63, No.3, 2006, pp.595-610.
- Takeda, Y., and Kajikawa, Y., "Optics: A Bibliometric Approach to Detect Emerging Research Domains and Intellectual Bases," Scientometrics, Vol.78, No.3, 2009, pp.543-558. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11192-007-2012-5
- Van Raan, A. F. J., "On Growth, Aging, and Fractal Differentiation of Science," Scientometrics, Vol.47, No.2, 2000, pp.1588-2861.
- Watts, R. J., and Porter, A. L., "R&D Cluster Quality Measures and Technology Maturity," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Vol.70, No.8, 2003, pp.735-758. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0040-1625(02)00355-4
- Zitt, M., and Bassecoulard, E., "Challenges for Scientometric Indicators: Data De-mining, Knowledge Flows Measurements and Diversity Issues," Ethics in Science and Environmental Politics, Vol.8, 2008, pp.49-60. https://doi.org/10.3354/esep00092
- Technology Keyword Network and Cognitive Map Analysis: to prospect promising technology of UAV(Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) airframe industry vol.21, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.9723/jksiis.2016.21.5.055
- The Framework of Research Network and Performance Evaluation on Personal Information Security: Social Network Analysis Perspective vol.20, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.13088/jiis.2014.20.1.177
- The Impact of Opinion Leadership on the Attitude Change by the Direction of Word-of-Mouth under the Online Social Networking Service Environment vol.18, pp.2, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7838/jsebs.2013.18.2.111