- Volume 23 Issue 1
- H. A. Mendes, "A new approach to electromagnetic field-strength measurements in shielded enclosures", Wescon Tech. Paper, CA, USA, pp. 20-23, Aug. 1968.
- IEC 61000-4-3: Testing and measurement techniques: Radiated, radio frequency, electromagnetic field immunity test, 3rd, 2006.
- IEC 61000-4-21: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) Part 4-21, Testing and measurement techniques reverberation chamber test methods, 2011.
- M. L. Crawford, G. H. Koepke, "Design, evaluation and use of a reverberation chamber for performing electromagnetic susceptibility/vulnerability measurements", NBS technical note 1092, National Bureau of Standards, April, 1986.
- M. Mehta, J. Johnson, Architectural Acoustics Principles and Design, Prentice Hall, 1999.
- E. Rhee, H. Shirai, "Changes in field uniformity characteristics of a reverberation chamber with transmitting antenna Direction", Japan EMF Journal, EMF-10-132, Nov. 2010.
- E. Rhee, J. G. Rhee, "Improvement of mode distribution in a triangular prism reverberation chamber by QRS diffuser", IEICE Trans. Communications, vol. E92-B, no. 11, pp. 3478-3483, Nov. 2009. https://doi.org/10.1587/transcom.E92.B.3478
- H. Kim, J. Kim, E. Rhee, and S. Yang, "A method of expanding operating frequency band in a reverberating TEM cell by using a wire septum", IEICE Trans. Communications, vol. E93-B, no. 11, pp. 3066- 3071, Nov. 2010. https://doi.org/10.1587/transcom.E93.B.3066
- H. Kim, J. Kim, E. Rhee, and S. Yang, "The field uniformity analysis in a triangular prism reverberation chamber with a QRD," IEICE Trans. Communications, vol. E93-B, no. 1, pp. 334-337, Jan. 2011.