- Volume 12 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A study on the relationship between patient's medical communication, reliance and satisfaction to dental hygienist
치과환자의 치과위생사에 대한 의료 커뮤니케이션과 신뢰, 만족과의 관계
- Lee, Jung-Hwa (Department of Dental Hygiene, Pohang College) ;
- Choi, Jung-Mi (Department of Dental Hygiene, Busan Institute of Science and Technology)
- Received : 2012.08.03
- Accepted : 2012.10.20
- Published : 2012.10.30
Objectives : The purpose of this study was to help form treatment relationship with patient through more effective communication by defining the relationship between dental hygienist's medical communication and outpatient's reliance satisfaction. Methods : The study researched 273 male and female patients who visited dental clinics and hospitals of Busan from March 12 to March 26, 2012 and its results are as follows. Results : 1. The linguistic communication of dental hygienist was
- KO ES. A study on patient's satisfaction according to dentist's communication style and patient's disposition[Master's thesis]. Seoul:The graduate school of Yonsei University;2008.
- Kim MH. A study on effects of customer orientation factors in relation to medical services on the values of the services and customer satisfaction. J Health Serv Manage 2008;2(1):1-27.
- Jeong EB, Byun SH, Ahn SY. Medical service communication. Seoul:Bomoonkak;2006:100-155.
- Oh JH, Kwon JS, Ahn HJ, Kang JK, Choi JH. A Survey on the perception of the counterplans of medical accident and dispute of dental hygienist. J Korean Acad Oral Med 2007;32(1):9-33.
- Park YS, Song MJ. Importance of service quality factors affecting trust and satisfaction in medical service. J Korean Soc Manage Consult 2008;8(4):83-101.
- Kim SW, Kim KH, Jang YH. The relationship between core service quality trust, value and satisfaction in medical service. J Market Stud 2009;17(1):115-140.
- Kim YK, Yu JP. A study on verbal and non-verbal communication of medical service provider. J Korea Serv Manage Soc 2008;9(1):225-258.
- Kim SW. The structural relationship among healthcare service quality, customer satisfaction, trust and customer loyalty. J Consumption Cult 2007;10(2):109-130.
- Jeong SY. The impact of nurse's communication styles on patient satisfaction examination[Master' thesis]. Seoul:The graduate school of Yonsei University;2007.
- Lee KM. Study on the relationship between the nurse-client relationship marketing and re-utilization intent of the medical institution[Master' thesis]. Seoul:The graduate school of Ewha Womans University;1999.
- Ahn SY. Successful medical service communication. J Korean Hosp Assoc 2006;35(3):77-86.
- Lee YS. A study on the relationship between the nurse's communication and outpatient's trust-statisfaction[Master' thesis]. Seoul:The graduate school of Ewha Womans University;2011.
- Kim SH. Factors affecting communication between cancer patients and nurses[Master' thesis]. Deagu:The graduate school of YoungNam University;2009.
- Sung MH, Choi SJ, Kang MO, Cho SH. A study on the factor to choice hospital and image of nursing services in outpatients. J Inje Med 2008;12(1):483-495.
- Wie H. The mediating effect of trustworthiness in the relationship between psychiatric nurses' nonverbal communication and clients' satisfaction on the nursing services. J Korean Nurs Adm Acad Soc 2009;15(3):382-390.
- Kim HM. The effect of organization member's interpersonal trust and individual-oriented, collectivity-oriented on cooperation and team commitment[Master' thesis]. Seoul:The graduate school of Hanyang University;2001.
- Aspinal F, Addington-Hall J, Hughes R, Higginson IJ. Using satisfaction to measure the quality of palliative care; a review of the literature. J Adv Nurs 2003;42(4):324-339. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2648.2003.02624.x
- Hong Mi Na. The effect of communication styles and nonverbal communication factors on a service provider's evaluation[Docter' thesis]. Kyonggi:The graduate school of Kyonggi University;2007.
- Kim MR, Rhee KC. Factors that affect consumer satisfaction with medical Services. J Consumer Stud 2004;15(3):111-131.
- Cho MH. Comparative study on image of nursing service in hospital[Master' thesis]. IkSan:The graduate school of Wonkwang University;2004.
- Kim CH. A study on the effect of relationship marketing implement factors on customer loyalty[Docter' thesis]. Seoul:The graduate school of Kookmin University;2002.
- Im JH, Key H, Paik SK. Influence of physician's communication style and quality, and physician-patient relationship on patient satisfaction. J Korean Hosp Manage 2009;14(3):83-103.
- Choice motivation of dental clinics by patients vol.15, pp.5, 2015, https://doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2015.15.05.759
- Influence of organizational communication satisfaction on job satisfaction, organizational commitment, and turnover intention : Focused on the mediated effects of interpersonal stress vol.15, pp.5, 2015, https://doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2015.15.05.797