- Volume 37 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Public Perception on Radiation: with One Year after Fukushima Nuclear Accident
방사선의 대국민 인식도 분석: 일본 후쿠시마 원전 사고 1주년 계기
- Park, Bang-Ju (Korean Science Reporters Association)
- 박방주 (한국과학기자협회)
- Received : 2012.03.07
- Accepted : 2012.03.16
- Published : 2012.03.30
A year has passed since the nuclear power plant accident in Fukushima on March 11, 2011, and a survey for public perception on radiation by Korean people has been made. The methodological design was based on a quantitative survey and a frequency analysis was done. The analysis objects were survey papers (n=2,754pcs) answered by random ordinary citizens chosen from all over the country. The questionnaires, and study tool, were directly distributed and collected. A total of 40 questionnaires using a coefficient of Cronbach's
Supported by : 한국원자력안전기술원, 한국동위원소협회
- 중앙일보. 레벨7은 최악의 원전 사고 등급. 2011. 04.13. 3면.
- 중앙일보. 후쿠시마 바닷물, 한국 오는 데 5년. 2011. 04.13. 8면.
- 중앙일보. 고리 원전 1호, 수명연장 후 첫 사고. 2011. 04.14. 1면.
- 이재기. 후쿠시마 원전 사고의 방사능에 대한 이해: 일본 원전사고 관련 국내 방사선 영향 긴급토론회. 한국과학기자협회.한국동위원소협회 2011.
- Cho SK, Trone JR, Whang J, Lee MY. Assessment of public perception of radioactive waste management in Korea. SANDIA REPORT SAND2011-8529. 2011.
- Perception of low dose radiation risks among radiation researchers in Korea vol.12, pp.2, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0171777
- More than ever, comment on ‘Chernobyl and Fukushima—Where are we now?’ vol.37, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6498/aa637d
- A Study on the Awareness of the Irradiated Food vol.8, pp.6, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7742/jksr.2014.8.6.347
- Radiological Safety Perception Change after Spatial Dose Measurement of Radiology Department Students vol.40, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.14407/jrp.2015.40.3.174
- The Relationships between Moral Sensitivity and Preference for Science, Belief about Learning Science of Middle School Students vol.35, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.14697/jkase.2015.35.1.0065
- An Investigation of Awareness on the Fukushima Nuclear Accident and Radioactive Contamination vol.41, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14407/jrpr.2016.41.1.007
- Structural Relationship for Recognition of Radiation Risks on Management and Benefits of the University Students vol.12, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.2.431
- Development and Characterization of a Dosimeter Using Tissue-Equivalent Scintillator by Photon-Counting Method vol.23, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5369/JSST.2014.23.1.29
- The Radiation Problem and Its Solution from a Health Communication Perspective vol.31, pp.Suppl 1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.3346/jkms.2016.31.S1.S88
- Effects of the Questionnaire and Radioactivity Measurement of Fishery from the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster vol.10, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7742/jksr.2016.10.1.53
- Mapping the research trends on the biological effects of radiation less than 100 mSv: a bibliometric analysis for 30 years publication pp.1362-3095, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1080/09553002.2019.1552373