- Volume 32 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Cost Analysis of Wrap Silage Production in the Paddy Field for Forage Crop Cropping System
답리작 사료작물의 랩사일리지 생산비 분석
- Received : 2011.11.28
- Accepted : 2012.02.16
- Published : 2012.03.31
Mechanized operation model and mechanical cultivation technology for winter barley, rye, Italian ryegrass and sudan grass wrap silage production system at the paddy field for cropping system was developed. Also, a series of experiment were performed and lots of data were collected and analyzed to develope mechanical technology, coverage area, and optimum size of the farm (break-even point) for wrap silage production system. The coverage area for winter barley or rye wrap-silage production system is determined around 61.9, 73.4, 77.5, 88.2 ha in the case of drill seeding and different ripening species by tractor power 50, 75, 100, 130 ps, respectably. The break-even point of the farming size is analyzed as 20 ha and its production cost is estimated around 367, 383, 430, 443 won/TDN-kg in the case of winter barley wrap-silage by tractor power 50, 75, 100, 130 ps, respectably. The break-even point of the farming size is analyzed as coverage area and its production cost is estimated around 237, 215 won/TDN-kg in the case of winter barley wrap silage and sudan grass by the tractor power 50, 100 ps, respectably.
- Hagino, K., S. Sekimura, I. Katsura, K. OTA, T. Nakui and K. Takahashi. 1999. High yielding year-round cultivation of forage crops-corn (Zea mays L.)-rye (Secale cereale L.), barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) on rotational paddy fields in the Northern Tohoku District. Bul. of the Tohoku Natl. Agri. Expt. Station 95:27-36.
- Haizel, K. A. 1974. The agronomic significance of mixed cropping: I. Maize interplanted with cowpea. Gha. J. of Agri. Sci. 7:169-178.
- Hunt, D. 2001. Farm Power and Machinery Management (10th edition). A Blackwell Publishing Company. Ames. pp. 3-6.
- James, R.A. and R.K. Obura. 1982. Yield of corn, cowpea, and soybean under different intercropping systems 1. Agron. J. 75(6):1005-1009.
- KAMICO. 2009. Agricultural Machinery in Korea. Korea Agricultural Machinery Industry Cooperative, Seoul, Republic of Korea. pp 9-214.
- Kang, D.S., D.H. Kim, H.Y. Shin, G.M. Son, C. W. Rho and J.G. Kim. 2009. Studies on cropping system for year-round cultivation of forage crops in Gyeongnam province. Journal of the Korean Society of Grassland and Forage Science 29(2): 137-152. https://doi.org/10.5333/KGFS.2009.29.2.137
- KAPA. 2009. The Official Land Value. Korea Association of Property Appraisers, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- Kim, H.J., K.K. Park, J.H. Seo and S.Y. Shin. 2003. Development of mechanized system model for the production of winter cereal wrap silage in the fallow paddy field(1) -Modelling mechanized roughage production system and previewing its profit-. Journal of Biosystems Engineering 28(2): 107-116. https://doi.org/10.5307/JBE.2003.28.2.107
- Kim, W.H., J.S. Shin, Y.C. Lim, S. Seo, K.Y. Kim and J.K. Lee. 2005. Study on the promising double cropping system of summer and winter forage crop in paddy field. Journal of the Korean Society of Grassland Science 25(4):233-238. https://doi.org/10.5333/KGFS.2005.25.4.233
- KREI. 2010. Agricultural Outlook 2010(II). Korea Rural Economic Institute, Seoul, Republic of Korea. pp. 695-722.
- Lee, S.S. and J.M. Lee. 1989. Corn-Based Forage Cropping Systems in Rice Black-Streaked Dwarf Virus Prevalent Area. Korean Journal of Crop Science 34(1):30-39.
- MIFAFF. 2010. A Guide Book for Agriculture and Forestry-Vol.4:Livestock. Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Gwacheon, Republic of Korea. pp. 617-632.
- Okamura, T. 1991. Agricultural Mechanization Sciences. Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan. pp. 183-187.
- Park, J.G. 2008. Bio-production Machinery Engineering. CIR, Seoul, Republic of Korea. pp. 16-32.
- Park, K.K., H.J. Kim, T.H. Kim and Y.M. Koo. 2003. Development of mechanized system model for the production of winter cereal wrap silage in the fallow paddy field(2) - Cost analysis of mechanized wrap silge production - Journal of Biosystems Engineering 28(3):199-208. https://doi.org/10.5307/JBE.2003.28.3.199
- RDA. 2008. Information Resources for Economic Analysis on Research. Rural Development Administration, Suwon, Republic of Korea. pp. 21-230.
- Effect of Lactic Acid Bacteria and Chlorella on Nutritive Values and Quality of Italian Ryegrass-Alfalfa Silage vol.34, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5333/KGFS.2014.34.1.33
- Effect of Addition of Lactic Acid Bacteria and Chlorella on Nutritive Values and Quality of Italian Ryegrass-Hairy Vetch Silage vol.34, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5333/KGFS.2014.34.1.39
- Effect of Addition of Chlorella and Lactic Acid Bacteria on Nutritive Value and Fermentation Quality of Fresh Rice Straw Silage vol.35, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5333/KGFS.2015.35.2.159