- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Optimization of Ingredients for Vacuum Glazing Pillar Using DOE
실험계획법을 이용한 진공유리 Pillar 재료의 혼합비율 최적화
- Kim, Jae-Kyung (Graduate School of Mechanical Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Jeon, Euy-Sik (Graduate School of Mechanical Engineering, Kongju National University)
- Received : 2012.02.09
- Accepted : 2012.03.08
- Published : 2012.03.31
The manufacturing method of the pillar is one of the main process where it is used in vacuum glazing and semi-conductor display field. Pillar can be arranged by screen printing method. However it may unable to spread all pattern of metal mask according to the ingredient of the mixture. In addition, spreaded mixture doesn't maintain the original shape according to the viscosity. In this research, the pillar tried to be arranged through the screen printing by using the inorganic compound of the alumina and silica base. This study suggested a method in which it can decrease the test frequency and design the composition of the vacuum glass pillar by using the mixture design.
Supported by : 한국산업기술재단
- "Development of Design and Manufacturing Technology for Vacuum Window Glazing", Korea Institute of Energy Research, 1998
- R. E Collins and A. C. Fischer-Scripps, "Design of pillar arrays in' flat evacuated windows", Australian Journal of Physics 44, pp. 545-63, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1071/PH910545
- Saint-Gobain Glass France, "Sealed Vacuum Double Glazing and Method for Making", PCT No. WO00/34614, 2000.
- Nippon Sheet Glass, "Process for Producing Vacuum Glass Panel and Vacuum Glass Panel Produced Thereby", PCT No. PCT/JP2003/ 015112, 2003
- Kim, Gwang-Yeong; Ham, Yeong-Bok; Choe, Byeong-O; Nam, SuYoung; "Current Status of screen printing equipment for the production of PDP", KIMS = State of the art report, v. 12 no. 4, pp. 46-58, 2000.
- S. H Park "Design of experiments", Minyoungsa, 2008.
- Cornell, J. "Experiments with Mixtures", New York, Wiley, 2002.