- Volume 7 Issue 3
Current research about voltage leakage involves investigation of the effects of leaked voltage and current on humans through simulated environments and dummies. Electrocution results from leaked current when electricity flows through the body as a result of potential difference. Research that analyzes actual electrocution is insufficient because of the danger from leaked voltage present in the leakage area. This thesis analyzes magnetic flux density from current around a leak to investigate the distribution of current. The authors used a simulated environment to investigate electrocution accidents that frequently occur during floods through leakage along metal surfaces, and evaluated the distribution of leaked magnetic flux.
Leakage flux;Leaked voltage;Leaked current;Magnetic flux density;Surface leakage
- Tag-Yong Kim, Yong-Cheul Oh, Han-Seok Jeong, Su-Jin Yun, Jae-Sik Yoo, "Research of Electric Leakage Characteristic by Magnetic Field", Proceeding of the 39th the KIEE Summer Conference, pp.2108-2109, 2008.
- Korea Electrical Safety corporation, "Electrical Accident Statistics 2006", Korea Electrical Safety corporation, pp.44-50, 2007.
- Nonaka, T., Sato, F., Matsuki, H., Sato, T.agnetic, "Magnetic nondestructive detection of cracks in a distribution line", IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol.37, No.4/1, pp.2746-2748, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1109/20.951294
- Hyoung-Jun Gil, Chung-Seog Choi, Bok-Hee Lee, " The Analysis of Ground Potential Rise for Shapes of Grounding Electrode Using Hemispherical Grounding Simulation System", The transactions of the Korean institute of electrical engineers, Vol.54, No.7, pp.319-325, 2005.
- Kim Sang Chul, Kim Doo Hyun, Kang Kong Kyu, "Measurement and Estimation of Dynamic Resistance of the Human Body Using Body Current at Low - Voltage Levels", Journal of the Korean institute for industrial safety, Vol.16, No.1, pp.37-42, 2001.
- Kim Doo Hyun, Kang Dong Kyu, "An Assessment of Electric Shock Hazard by Safety Criteria Using Graphical Method", Journal of the Korean institute for industrial safety, Vol.16, No.3, pp.53-60, 2001.
- Kim Doo Hyun, Kang Dong Kyu, "A Study on the Characteristics of Electric Shock in Water due to the Leakage of Submerged Electric Facility" , Journal of the Korean institute for industrial safety, Vol.17, No.3, pp.61-65, 2002.
- Korea Electrical Safety corporation, "A Study on the Safety against Secondary Disaster due to Submergence of Electrical Equipments in Underground Premises", Ministry of Knowledge Economy, pp.102-106, 2007.
- L.L. Alston, "Hight-Voltage Technology", Oxford University Press, pp.156-166, 1968.
- Korea Electric Association, "A Study on Earthing Systems for Personal Safety and Protection of Equipment in LV installations", Ministry of Knowledge Economy, pp.143-161, 2007.