- Volume 15 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Inversion of Rayleigh-wave Dispersion Curves for Near-surface Shear-wave Velocities in Chuncheon Area
춘천지역의 천부 횡파속도를 구하기 위한 레일리파 분산곡선 역산
- Kim, Ki-Young (Department of Geophysics, Kangwon National University) ;
- Kim, Woo-Jung (Department of Geophysics, Kangwon National University) ;
- Park, Yeong-Hwan (Department of Geophysics, Kangwon National University)
- Received : 2011.09.27
- Accepted : 2011.12.02
- Published : 2012.02.29
To evaluate methods of determining near-surface shear-wave velocities (
Supported by : 기상청
- 건설교통부, 2004, 지하공동구 내진설계기준, 49p.
- Aki, K., 1957, Space and time spectra of stationary stochastic waves, with special reference to microtremors, Bull. Earthq. Res. Inst., 35, 415-456.
- Arai, H. and Tokimatsu, K., 2004, S-wave velocity profiling by inversion of microtremor H/V spectrum, Bull. Seism. Soc. Amer., 94(1), 53-63. https://doi.org/10.1785/0120030028
- Asten, M. W. and Henstridge, J. D., 1984, Array estimator and the use of microseisms for reconnaissance of sedimentary basin, Geophysics, 49(11), 1828-1837. https://doi.org/10.1190/1.1441596
- Butler, D. K., 2005, What is near-surface geophysics? In: D.K. Butler (Ed.), Nera-surface Geophysics, Investigation in Geophysics, No 13., Society of Exploration Geophysicists, Tulsa, 1-6.
- Capon, J., 1969, High-resolution frequency-wavenumber spectrum analysis: Proc. IEEE, 57, 1408-1418. https://doi.org/10.1109/PROC.1969.7278
- Eurocode 8, 2003, Design of structures for earthquake resistance. Part 1: General rules, seismic actions and rules for buildings. European Committe for Standardization.
- Haskell, N. A., 1953, The dispersion of surface waves in multilayered media, Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 43, 17-34.
- Kitsunezaki, C., Goto, N., Kobayashi, Y., Ikawa, T., Horike, M., Saito, T., Kurota, T., Yamane, K., and Okuzumi, K., 1990, Estimation of P- and S-wave velocities in deep soil deposits for evaluating vibrations in earthquakes, SINEN-SAIGAIKAGAKU, 9-3, 1-17.
- Lee, V. W. and Trifunac, M. D., 2010, Should average shearwave velocity in the top 30 m of soil be used to describe seismic amplification?, Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 30(11), 1250-1258. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.soildyn.2010.05.007
- Ludwig, W. J., Nafe, J. E., and Drake, C. L., 1970, Seismic refraction in the Sea, vol. 4, part 1, Wiley-interscience, 74.
- Marquardt, C. W., 1963, An algorithm for least square estimation of nonlinear parameters, Journal of the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 11, 431-441. https://doi.org/10.1137/0111030
- Mucciarlli, M. and Gallipoli, M. R., 2006, Comparison between VS30 and other estimations of site amplification in Italy, First European Conference on Earthquake and Engineering and Seismology held in Geneva during Sept. 3-6 2006, Paper Num. 270.
- NEHRP, 1994. Recommended provisions for seismic regulations of new buildings: Part 1, provisions. FEMA 222A. National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington, D.C.
- Okada, H., 2003, The microtremor survey method, Society of Exploration Geophysicists, 127p.
- Park, C. B., Miller, R. D., Ryden, N., Xia, J., and Ivanov, J., 2005, Combined use of active and passive surface waves, JEEG, 10(3), 323-334. https://doi.org/10.2113/JEEG10.3.323
- Park, C. B., Miller, R. D., and Xia, J., 1998a, Ground roll as a tool to image near-surface anomaly, 68th Ann. Internat. Mtg, Soc. Expl. Geophys., Expanded Abstracts, 874-877.
- Park, C. B., Miller, R. D., and Xia, J., 1998b, Imaging dispersion curves of surface waves on multichannel record, 68th Ann. Internat. Mtg, Soc. Expl. Geophys., Expanded Abstracts, 1377- 1380.
- Park, C. B., Miller, R. D., and Xia, J., 1999, Multichannel analysis of surface waves. Geophysics 64, 800-808. https://doi.org/10.1190/1.1444590
- Rix, G. J. and Leipski, E. A., 1991, Accuracy and resolution of surface wave inversion. In Bhatia, S.K. and Blaney, G.W. (Eds.): Recent advances in instrumentation, data acquisition and testing in soil dynamics. Am. Soc. Civil Eng., 17-32.
- Schwab, F. A. and Knopoff, L., 1972, Fast Surface Wave and Free Mode Computations. In: B.A. Bolt (Ed.), Methods in Computational Physics, Vol.11, Academic Press, New York and London, 87-180.
- Thomson, W. T., 1950, Transmission of elastic waves through a stratified solid, Journal of Applied Physics, 21, 89-93. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1699629
- Toksz, M. N., 1964, Microseisms and an attempted application to exploration, Geophysics, 29, 154-177. https://doi.org/10.1190/1.1439344
- Xia, J., Miller, R. D. and Park, C. B., 1999, Estimation of nearsurface shear-wave velocity by inversion of Rayleigh waves, Geophysics, 64, 691-700. https://doi.org/10.1190/1.1444578
- Site Characterization using Shear-Wave Velocities Inverted from Rayleigh-Wave Dispersion in Chuncheon, Korea vol.17, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7582/GGE.2014.17.1.001