- Volume 22 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Development of 3D Inspection Equipment using White Light Interferometer with Large F.O.V.
대시야 백색광 간섭계를 이용한 3차원 검사 장치 개발
- Received : 2012.03.16
- Accepted : 2012.12.06
- Published : 2012.12.25
In this paper, semiconductor package inspection results using white light interferometer with large F.O.V., in order to apply semiconductor product inspection process, are shown. Experimental 3D data repeatability test results for the same special bumps of each substrate are shown. Experimental 3D data repeatability test results for all the bumps in each substrate are also shown. Semiconductor package inspection using white light interferometer with large F.O.V. is very important for the fast 3D data inspection in semiconductor product inspection process. This paper is surely helpful for the development of in-line type fast 3D data inspection machine.
Supported by : 중소기업청
- Young Mo Koo, Hwang Mansoo, "Development of the Defect Inspection Equipment for Mobile TFT-LCD Modules," Journal of Korean Institute of Intelligent Systems, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 259-264, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2009.19.2.259
- S. Y. Cho, K. W. Koh, K. C. Koh and M. Y. Kim, "A Study of White Light Interferometry Algorithm and consist of large area Optical System for Wafer Inspection," Proceedings of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering Conference, pp. 7-8, Oct. 2006.
- K. C. Ko, Y. H. Moon, K. W. Ko and M. Y. Kim, "Development of three-Dimension Inspection equipment for Inspection of BGA," Proceedings of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering Conference, pp. 61-62, June 2007.
- D. K. Lee, K. W. Ko, "A Fast Algorithm of White light Scanning Interferometry(WSI) for a Semiconductor Defect Inspection," Proceedings of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering Conference, pp. 63-64, June 2007.
- Kuk-Won Ko, Kyung-Cheol Ko and Jong-Hyeong Kim, "Pole Height Inspection on LCD Glass via High Speed White Light Light Interferometry," Journal of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 21-28, April 2007.
- J. H. You, S. W. Kim, "Meso-scale surface measurement using the low-coherence interferometry," Proceedings of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering Conference, pp. 43-44, Nov. 2007.
- Kuk Won Ko, Soo-Yong Cho, and Min Young Kim, "Development of Elimination Method of Measurement noise to Improve accuracy for White Light Interferometry," Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 519-522, June 2008. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2008.14.6.519
- J. You, S. W. Kim, "Fast and large-area measurement for a microscopic surface," Proceedings of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering Conference, pp. 735-736, Nov. 2008.
- Jae-Hwan Sim, Kuk-Won Ko, "Development of High Speed 3D height Measurement for White light Scanning Interferometer," Proceedings of the KAIS Fall Conference, Part2, pp. 761-764, May 2011.
- D. Malacara, Optical Shop Testing, John Wiley & Sons, 2007.
- M. Born and E. Wolf, Principles of Optics, Cambridge University Press, 2010.
- M. C. Park, S. W. Kim, "Direct quadratic polynomial fitting for fringe peak detection of white light scanning interferograms," Optical Engineering, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 952-959, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1117/1.602445
- A. Harasaki, J. Schmit and J. C. Wyant, "Improved vertical-scanning interferometry," Applied Optics, vol. 39, no. 13, pp. 2107-2115, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1364/AO.39.002107
- K. G. Larkin, "Efficient nonlinear algorithm for envelope detection in white light interferometry," J. Opt. Soc. Am. A., vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 832-843, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1364/JOSAA.13.000832
- 3D Accuracy Enhancement of BGA Shiny Round Ball Using Optical Triangulation Method vol.32, pp.9, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7736/KSPE.2015.32.9.799