- Volume 48 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Economic analysis of development of low-carbon trawl gear
탄소저감형 트롤어구 개발의 경제성 분석
- Park, Seong-Wook (Fisheries System Engineering Division, National Fisheries Research & Development Institute) ;
- Lee, Kyoung-Hoon (Fisheries System Engineering Division, National Fisheries Research & Development Institute) ;
- Kang, Min-Ju (Faculty of Marine Business & Economics, Pukyong National University) ;
- Park, Seong-Kwae (Fisheries System Engineering Division, National Fisheries Research & Development Institute)
- Received : 2012.10.10
- Accepted : 2012.11.17
- Published : 2012.11.30
The main purpose of this study is to analyse economic feasibility of low-carbon-oriented trawl gear. The results of benefit/cost analysis showed that use of the low-carbon fishing gear is economically feasible. Considering the fuel saving and relatively low
Benefit-cost analysis;Low-carbon trawl gear;Fishing gear;Fuel saving;Fishing cost
Supported by : 국립수산과학원
- BTE. 1999. Facts and furphies in benefit-cost analysis: Transport. BTE Report, 57-78.
- Cameron TA and James MD. 1987. Efficient estimation methods for closed-ended contingent valuation survey data. Rev of Econ and Stat 69, 269-276. https://doi.org/10.2307/1927234
- Cha SW. 2003. A study on the fishing operation process for laborsaving of the Korean Large otter-trawl. M.D. Thesis, Pukyong National University, Korea, 1-83.
- Ellinsen H and Aansndsen SA. 2006. Environmental impacts of wild caught cod and farmed salmon a comparison with chicken. Int J Life Cycle Assess 11, 60-65. https://doi.org/10.1065/lca2006.01.236
- Treasury HM. 2003. The Green Book: Appraisal and Ebaluation in Central Gverment, 97-100.
- Ministry of Environment and Korea Environment Corporation. 2008. 2006 IPCC Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories (2th), 6-57.
- KDI. 1999. A study on standard of preliminary feasibility study (1st), 1-7.
- KDI. 2004. A study on standard of preliminary feasibility study/Revision Complement (4th), 44-150.
- Kim JS. 2006. A feasibility analysis on the flower marketing complex in Yeoungnam region. Kor J Food Mark Econ 23, 87-112.
- Kwon OS. 1999. Environmental Economics. Ahn JM ed. Pakyoungsa, Seoul, 325-335.
- Lee BG. 1989. Modern trawl fishing method. Taejichulpansa, Busan, 30-37.
- Lee BG and Lee DJ. 1993. Offshore bottom.trawl fishing method: the principle and practice. Taejichulpansa, Busan, 26-41.
- Lee K, Lee CW, Yang YS and Lee J. 2012. Development of a low-energy used large midwater trawl using a numerical method. J Kor Soc Fish Tech 48, 195-207. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2012.48.3.195
- Lee MS, Park DB and Hwang DY. 2007. Cost-Benefit Analysis of the Log House Allotment Garden Businesses. J Kor Rur Tour Assoc 14, 65-83.
- OMB. 1992. Guidelines and discount rate for benefit-cost analysis of federal programs. OMB Circular, No. A-94.
- Park SK, Park SW and Kwon HJ. 2009. Economic analysis of biodegradable snow crab gill met model project. J Kor Soc Fish Tech 45, 276-286. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2009.45.4.276
- Park SK, Park SW and Kwon HJ. 2010. Estimation of economic benefits of biodegradable fishing net by using contingent valuation method. J Kor Soc Fish Tech 46, 265-275. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2010.46.3.265
- Prado J and Dremiere PY. 1990. Fisherman's workbook, FAO by fishing news books, 141-148.
- Tyedmers P. 2004. Fisheries and energy use. In Cleveland CJ editor. The encyclopedia of energy. San Diego:Academic Press/Elsevier Science, 683-693.
- Estimation of Green-House-Gas emissions from domestic eel farm vol.50, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2014.50.1.058
- Fuel Use and Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Offshore Fisheries of the Republic of Korea vol.10, pp.8, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0133778
- Development and efficiency of filter device for the emission reduction from the diesel engine in fishing boat vol.50, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2014.50.1.050
- The economic feasibility of light-emitting diode (LED) lights for the Korean offshore squid-jigging fishery vol.116, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ocecoaman.2015.08.012
- Economic analysis on development of low-carbon gear for anchovy boat seine vol.49, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2012.49.3.291