- Volume 20 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on Advertising Effect according to Involvement, Advertising Location and Advertising Forms - Focusing on the Fashion Internet Search Advertising -
관여, 광고위치, 광고형태에 따른 광고효과 연구 - 패션 인터넷 검색광고를 중심으로 -
- Je, Eun-Suk (Dept. of Clothing & Textiles, Sookmyung Women's University)
- 제은숙 (숙명여자대학교 의류학과)
- Received : 2012.02.06
- Accepted : 2012.04.02
- Published : 2012.04.30
This research aimed to examine an advertising location according to consumer involvement about internet search advertising and advertising effect according to advertising forms. This research carried out a questionnaire survey from May 25, 2011 for seven days with the target of men and women at the age of 20s-30s who tried search advertising in Seoul and capital area, and 519 copies were used for final analysis. For analysis of collected materials, the reliability test, factor analysis,
- Antil, J. H.(1984). Conceptualization and operationalization of involvement. Advances in Consumer Research, 11, 203-209.
- Chae, H. J.(2009). The effect of consumer's need for cognition toward attitude of internet search advertising: Whether recognize camouflaged ad or not. Unpublished master's thesis, KyungHee University, Seoul, Korea.
- Cho, J. H., & Park, C. S.(2008). Hightech marketing in asia: A two-stage model of the effects of keyword searches on sales. Korea Marketing Journal, 9(4), 213-244.
- Cho, W. K.(2008). A study of the effect of internet shopping mall site image on attitude toward the site, emotional response and intention to revisit. Unpublished master's thesis, Inha University, Incheon, Korea.
- Choi, M. Y.(2010). A study on the explanatory variables of internet ongoing information search behavior. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 34(9), 1527-1537. https://doi.org/10.5850/JKSCT.2010.34.9.1527
- Choi, Y. S.(2006). Researches of keyword advertisement of domestic portal websites. Unpublished master's thesis, Myongji University, Seoul, Korea.
- Chung, M. J., & Lee, S. J.(2002). A study on the internet advertising of the fashion goods: Focusing fashion banner advertising strategy. Journal of the Korean Society of Costume, 51(3), 19-31.
- Dou, W., Linn, R., & Yang, S.(2001). How smart are smart banners?. Journal of Advertising Research, 4, 31-43.
- Jo, S. N.(2007). A study on the advertising avoidance in internet ad of fashion products. Unpublished master's thesis, Sungshin Women's University, Seoul, Korea.
- Jun, D. G., Choo, H. J., & Kim, H. S.(2010). A study on the clothing involvement, fashion innovativeness, impulsive buying, and brand loyalty of male university students. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 34(3), 424-436. https://doi.org/10.5850/JKSCT.2010.34.3.424
- Karson, E. J.(1998). Internet advertising: New media, New model?. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Florida Atlantic University, Florida, USA.
- Kim, J. H., Kim, G. H., & Kim, Y. H.(2002). Effectiveness of internet keyword advertising in web search site. The Korean Journal of Advertising, 13(4), 91-109.
- Kim, J. W., & Lee, S. Y.(2001). A study on the effect of internet advertising by product involvement levels website types and banner advertisement types. Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing Science, 7, 105-125. https://doi.org/10.1080/12297119.2001.9707418
- Kim, K. S.(2008). A study of the influence of the type of internet keyword-advertising on advertising effects. Unpublished master's thesis, Keimyung University, Daegu, Korea.
- Kim, S. L.(1998). A study on the internet advertising effect of advertising features and involvement. Unpublished master's thesis, Chonnam University, Gwangju, Korea.
- Kim, S. K.(2004). A study on effect analysis of internet search ads type. Unpublished master's thesis, Korea University, Seoul, Korea.
- Krugman, H. E.(1965). The impact of television advertising: Learning without involvement. Public Opinion Quarterly, 29, 349-356. https://doi.org/10.1086/267335
- Laczniak, R. N., Muchling, D. D., & Grossbart, S. (1989). Manipulating message involvement in advertising research. Journal of Advertising, 18(2), 28-38. https://doi.org/10.1080/00913367.1989.10673149
- Lee, J. W.(2009). A study on the impact of advertising attributions on attitude toward advertisement, brand cognition, attitude toward brand and purchase Intention. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Kangwon National University, Kangwon, Korea.
- Lee, O. H.(2008). Effect of interactivity and shopping value on relationship commitment and attitude toward the website. The Research Journal of the Costume Culture, 16(6), 1126-1141.
- Lee, W. H.(2011). Evolution of online advertising market and changes in business strategy of a web agency. Korea CEO Academy, 14(1), 183-207.
- Lee, Y. K.(1987). Clothing items based on the level and type of product involvement and information search activities study. Unpublished master's thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea.
- Lee, Y. S.(2001). Clothing importance perception and clothing involvement: In relation to value, fashion opinion leadership and shopping behavior. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 24(4), 549-559.
- Lee, J. M., & Lee, S. J.(2002). The study regarding involvement of fashion consumers and clothing advertising effect process. Journal of the Korean Society of Costume, 52(3), 99-109.
- Lim, K. B.(2001). The influences of consumer's value systems on clothing involvements and shopping orientations. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 25(7), 1321-1331.
- Park, E. J.(2006). Effects of fashion involvement and hedonic consumption on impulse buying: Comparison of Korean and American young consumers. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 30(9,10), 1413-1422.
- Park, I. S.(2010). A study on the advertising behavior and avoidance by the type of internet advertisement. Unpublished master's thesis, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea.
- Park, K. M., & Lee, H. Y.(2000). A simulation study on the effects of important factors of internet banner advertising. The Korean Journal of Advertising, 11(3), 269-288.
- Park, K. Y., & Lee, H. B.(2010). The effects of the context congruity between banner advertisement and web site and the message type on advertisement exposure. The Korean Journal of Advertising, 21(4), 115-146.
- Raman, N. J.(1996). Determinants of desired exposure to interactive advertising(World Wide Web). Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Texas at Austin, USA.
- Ramaprasad, J., & Hasegawa, K.(1992). Creative strategies in american of westemization in Japanese advertising. Journal of Advertising Research, 32(1), 59-67.
- Robertson, T. S.(1976). Low commitment consumer behavior. Journal of Advertising Research, 6, 19-24.
- Ryoo, C. H.(2007). A study on the expression strategy by product types in internet advertising. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Hongik University, Seoul, Korea.
- Shin, D. H., & Chang, W. S.(2010). A study on the third person effect and advertising effect of deceptive search engine advertising: With focus on the degree of perception of deceptive and level of involvement in search engine advertising. Korea Advertising Society, 87, 416-440.
- Song, H. W.(2006). Study of how search result expressing method effects on click rate on the online keyword advertising environment: Based on product difference. Unpublished master's thesis, Dongguk University, Seoul, Korea.
- Yoon, S. J., & Kim, J. H.(2002). How effective is banner Ad?: Focus on ad type and ad content. The Korean Journal of Advertising, 13(3), 141-162.
- Zaichkowsky, J. L.(1985). Measuring the involvement construct. Journal of Consumer Research, 12(3), 341-352. https://doi.org/10.1086/208520
- Effects of internet fashion advertisement formats according to university students' online lifestyle vol.22, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7741/rjcc.2014.22.1.112