- Volume 27 Issue 6
The Helium cooled ceramic reflector(HCCR) test blanket module(TBM) has been designed and developed to participate the ITER(International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor) test blanket program in Korea. The TBM was one of the main objectives for developing ITER for proving the tritium self-sufficiency and the heat transfers to produce the electricity with the breeding blanket concept. Among the TBM components, the first wall(FW) was the most important component in safety since it was directly faced a high level of a heat and fast neutrons from the plasma side and could protect the others components inside TBM. In this paper, the FW has been designed through the thermo-mechanical analysis considering ITER operation conditions. With the developed simple models, the stress limit analysis based on RCC-MR code which is the nuclear power plant design codes in France was evaluated for the allowable design criteria. The results showed that the designed FW model satisfied
- IT-PD-440-11/00017, "한국형 고체형 TBM(H CSB) 개념 주도 전략(안),"국가핵융합연구소 보고서, 2011.
- 20141-0000289, "국제핵융합실험로(ITER)공동개발사업-테스트 블랑켓 시험모듈(TBM) 설계 및 기술개발," 교육과학기술부 보고서, 2012.
- J. Aktaa and F. Siska, "Assessment of Defects in EUROFER97 First Wall/Blanket Structures Taking into Account Its Viscoplastic Behavior," Fusion Engineering and Design, Vol. 85, pp. 2065-2069, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fusengdes.2010.07.023
- D. W. Lee, B. G. Hong, Y. H. Kim, W. K. In and K. H. Yoon, "Preliminary Design of a Helium Cooled Molten Lithium Test Blanket Module for the ITER Test in Korea," Fusion Engineering and Design, Vol. 82, pp. 381-338, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fusengdes.2007.03.014
- Vallourec & Mannesmann Tubes(V&M)," The T92/ P92 Book," 2000.
- RCC-MR Code, Section 1-Subsection B: Class 1 Components, AFCEN, French, 2007.
- ANSYS, User Manual, ANSYS-Mechanical and CFX, 2012.