- Volume 27 Issue 5
Steel elements are widely used for temporary structures on every construction site. but despite its strong resistences against heavy concrete volumes, they are easily eroded by oxygens in the space as times have been gone. If they are used several times in the construction fields, their elements are rusted and deformed and the strength is gradually reduced through the weak part. From this point of view, aluminum pipe support has been developed in stead of steel pipe sopport with enhancing durability against oxygens all the more. The developed aluminium pipe support has been lighter than steel unit, so workability has been improved. In another advantage of aluminium pipe support, different level control is possible with being equipped with the level control nut which enables the length adjustment of aluminium pipe support and the collapse of aluminum pipe support could be also prevented from the structures in the long term.
aluminium pipe support;corrosion resistance;workability of support
- 백신원, 노민래, "재사용 파이프 서포트의 내력변화 연구(II)", 한국안전학회지, 제20권, 제3호, 2005
- 백신원, 송인용, "파이프서포트(V6)의 좌굴특성에 관한 연구", 한국안전학회지, 제26권 제3호, 2011
- 백신원, 박종근, "구조해석에 의한 파이프서포트의 내력비교에 관한 연구", 한국안전학회지, 제23권, 제4호, 2008
- 문성오, "조립형 동바리의 수직재 및 수평재의 연결 위치에 따른 내력의 실험적 분석", 충북대학교, 2009
- KS F 8001, "강제 파이프 서포트", 한국표준협회, 2001