- Volume 50 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Preparation and Properties of Aniline Terminated Waterborne Polyurethane/Multi-walled Carbon Nanotube Composite Coating Solutions
Aniline Terminated Waterborne Polyurethane/Multi-walled Carbon Nanotube 복합 코팅 용액의 제조 및 물성
- Received : 2011.10.13
- Accepted : 2011.11.20
- Published : 2012.06.01
Polyurethane prepolymers were prepared from poly (carbonate diol), isophrone diisocyanate, and dimethylol propionic acid. Then, aniline terminated waterborne polyurethane dispersion (ATWPUD) was synthesized by capping aniline on the NCO group of the prepolymer. Subsequently, ATWPUD was mixed with multi-walled carbon nanotube (MWCNT) to yield coating solutions, and the mixture was coated on the polycarbonate substrate. The surface resistance (
Aniline Terminated Waterborne Polyurethane Dispersion;Aniline;Conducting Properties;Surface Resistance;Multi-walled Carbon Nanotube
- Yoo, J. S. and Chun, H. J., "Application of Polyurethane Adhesives," Polym. Sci. Technol., 10(5), 578-588(1999).
- Dieterich, D., "Aqueous Emulsions, Dispersions and Solution of Polyurethanes; Synthesis and Properties. I," Angew. Makromol. Chem., 98, 281-340(1981).
- Hepburn, C., "Polyurethane Elastomer," Elsevier, London, 1982.
- Cooper, S. L. and Tobosky, A. V., "Properties of Linear Elastomer Polyurethane," J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 10, 1837-1844(1966). https://doi.org/10.1002/app.1966.070101204
- Shin, Y. T., Hong, M. G., Choi, J. J., Lee, W. K., Lee, G. B., Yoo, B. W., Lee, M. G. and Song, K. C., "Preparation and Properties of Aminosilane Terminated Waterborne Polyurethane," Korean Chem. Eng. Res.(HWAHAK KONGHAK), 48(4), 434-439(2010).
- Hong, M. G., Shin, Y. T., Choi, J. J., Lee, W. K., Lee, G. B., Yoo, B. W., Lee, M. G. and Song, K. C., "Preparation of Silylated Waterborne Polyurethane/Silica Nanocomposites Using Colloidal Silica," Korean Chem. Eng. Res.(HWAHAK KONGHAK), 48(5), 561-567(2010).
- Shin, Y. T., Hong, M. G., Choi, J. J., Lee, W. K., Yoo, B. W., Lee, M. G. and Song, K. C., "Effect of Addition of Pentaerythritol Triacrylate on the Properties of Waterborne Polyurethane," Korean Chem. Eng. Res.(HWAHAK KONGHAK), 49(4), 411-416(2011). https://doi.org/10.9713/kcer.2011.49.4.411
- Yun, S., Im, H. and Kim, J., "Dispersity and Electro-conductivity of PU Grafted MWCNT/PU Composite via Simple Blending Method," Appl. Chem. Eng., 21, 500-504(2010).
- Lee, J., K., Choi, H., O., Kim, E., B., Kim, S., Y. and Ju, C., D., "Surface Resistance and Tensile Strength of Polyester Resin by Anti-static Agents," Korean Chem. Eng. Res.(HWAHAK KONGHAK), 48(5) 638-642(2010).
- Han, J. H., "Current Status on Synthesis of Carbon Nanotubes and Their Applications to Conducting Polymer," Polym. Sci. Technol., 16(2), 162-175(2005).
- Lin, M. F., Tsen, W. C., Shu, Y. C. and Chuang, F. S., "Effect of Silicon and Phosphorus on the Degradation of Polyurethanes," J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 79(5), 881-899(2001). https://doi.org/10.1002/1097-4628(20010131)79:5<881::AID-APP130>3.0.CO;2-I
- ASTM D 3359, "Standard Test Methods for Measuring Adhesion by Tape Test," ASTM International, 927-929(1997).
- Hwang, J. H. and Song, K. C., "Preperation of UV-Curable Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Hard Coatings Using Alumina Sols and Acrylate Monomers," Korean Chem. Eng. Res.(HWAHAK KONGHAK), 49(3), 277-284(2011). https://doi.org/10.9713/kcer.2011.49.3.277
- Preparation of Conductive Coating Solutions by Blending Waterborne Acrylic Polyurethane Dispersion with Carbon Nanotube vol.51, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.9713/kcer.2013.51.1.73
- Effect of Types of Acrylic Monomers on Properties of Anti-static Waterborne Acrylic Polyurethane Dispersion vol.52, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.9713/kcer.2014.52.4.451
Supported by : 중소기업청