- Volume 1 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Clinical Information Interchange System using HL7-CDA
- Jung, Yong Gyu (Dept. of Medical IT Marketing, Eulji University) ;
- Lee, Young Ho (Dept. of Computer Science Suwon University)
- Received : 2012.09.28
- Published : 2012.11.30
In highly developed society, information and communication technologies are widely used for better medical services. These information and communication technologies should be more and more acceptable in all hospitals for exchange medical records. EMR becomes more convenient than the previously used paper charts. It will be able to record medical institutions every time and dual treatment. Each is different specifications for each medical institution to use the program or document to exchange it. The personal clinic records still does not exchange well. To solve this gap between medical alienation, this paper describes the concepts of HL7-CDA and proposes types of telemedicine system. To resolve time and space constraints, new form of treatment methods presents in future directions after described about related systems. CDA enables electronic medical records to the each medical center and gradually expanded by exchanging the patient's medical records. This paper is using XML-based CDA documents as a hierarchical for medical information exchange standards compliant HL7-CDA documents. It could be possible currently used structural variety of multimedia data. Thus It is able to send and receive HL7-CDA-based medical information and clinical information to identify the medical institutions of medical information with interchange system design and building standards, and through mutual exchange of clinical information.
- R. H. Dolin, L..Alschuler, C. Beebe, "The HL7 clinical document architecture," Proc AMIA Symp, pp.552-569, 2001.
- J. M. Ferranti, R. C. Musser, K. Kawamoto, "The Clinical Document Architecture and the Continuity of Care Record: A Critical Analysis," Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, vol.13, no.3, pp.245-252, May / Jun 2006 https://doi.org/10.1197/jamia.M1963
- N. H. Kim, "Rotor fault detection system for inverter driven induction motor using current signals and an Encoder," Journal of the Institute of Webcasting, Internet and Telecommunication(IWIT), Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 128-135, Oct. 2010.
- S. K. Dwivedi, "Power Quality Improvements and Sensor Reductions in Permanent Magnet Synchronous Drives," PhD. Thesis, IIT Delhi, 2006.
- Yong-Gyu Jung, Seung-Ho Lee and Ho Joong Sung, Effective Diagnostic Method Of Breast Cancer Data Using Decision Tree, Journal of IWIT (2010), Vol.10 No. 5 pp.57-62
- I.C Kim, Y.G Jung, Using Baysian Network to analyze Medical Data, LNAI2734, Springer-Verlag (2003), pp.317-327
- Yong Gyu Jung, Ki Young Lee and Myung Jae Lim, Discharge Decision for Post-Operative Patients, Proceedings of ICHIT (2010), pp.195-199
- Shmueli, G., Patel, N. R., and Bruce, P., Data Mining for Business Intelligence (2009)
- lan H. Witten and Eibe Frank, Data Mining, Addison Wesley (2005), pp.315-333