- Volume 13 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Study on the Web-based Prediction System for Corrosion Monitoring and Anti-corrosion
부식감시 및 방식을 위한 웹기반 예측시스템에 관한 연구
- Park, Hyoung-Keun (Department of Electronic Engineering, Namseoul University) ;
- Kim, Sun-Yeob (Division of Information Communication, Namseoul University)
- Received : 2012.01.13
- Accepted : 2012.02.10
- Published : 2012.02.29
In this paper, a number of anode and reference electrodes that are installed around the target anti-corrosion objects to monitor, appropriate to your situation of a fixed potential and polarization methods can be applied automatically in the system was developed. In particular, this system was configured with a remote electric anti-corrosion automatic control device that have automatically adjust function to uniformal anti-corrosion in all parts of target objects, a corrosion monitoring device to perform the function of corrosion potential detection and a web-based operating program to perform the function of real-time monitoring, control and prediction. Using this system, by preventing oxidative corrosion phenomena can maximize the life of the target anti-corrosion objects.
Supported by : 남서울대학교
- J. H. Bae and T. H. Ha, "The Development of the Remote Real-Time Corrosion Monitoring and Control System Using By TRS for Maritime Metallic Structures", in KIEE Conference, Nov. 2000.
- B. M. Seo, J. K. Lee, S. H. Park, "A Study of On-Line Corrosion Monitoring in Chemical Cleaning Process," in CSSK CST, Vol.28, No.3, June 1999.
- S. W. Jeong, Y. K. Kim, S. M. Lee, Y. T. Ko, "Atmospheric corrosion monitoring with Time-Of-Wetness(TOW) sensor and electron resistance sensor," in CSSK Conference, 2001.
- J. H. Bae, T. H. Ha, H. G. Lee, "The Development of Remote Corrosion Monitoring and Automatic Control System for Maritime Matallic Structures," in CSSK Conference, 2000.
- J. D. Kim, S. O. Park, I. K. Kang, "Sihwa tidal power plant WEB based corrosion protection realtime control system development," in KIEE Conference, July. 2007.
- Y. B. Kim, B. Y. Kim, J. H. Seo, J. W. Kim, "A Study on the Development of a Control and Monitoring System for Impressed Current Corrosion Protection," in Journal of KSPSE, Vol.10, No.2, May 2006.
- J. H. Bae, T. H. Ha, H. G. Lee, D. K. Kim, "The Development of Remote Corrosion Monitoring and Control System for Oil Tank by using the High Efficiency CP Rectifier," in KIEE EMECS Conference, Nov. 2001.