- Volume 21 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Effects of Electrolytic Alkali Water Washing on Mackerel (Scomber japonicus) Muscle Protein Heat Gel Rheology
고등어육 단백질 가열겔 물성에 대한 알카리 전해수세수 효과
- Lee, Nahm-Gull (Department of Food Science & Technology, Tongmyong University)
- 이남걸 (동명대학교 식품공학과)
- Received : 2011.11.23
- Accepted : 2012.01.25
- Published : 2012.02.29
In this study, the alkiline water washing condition of mackerel(Scomber japonicus) dark meat was investigated to improve processing conditions of red muscle fish meat paste heating gel. Chemical alkaline water(CWM) and electrolytic alkiline water(EWM, pH 12) were used for washing the mackerel raw meat. Washed meats were minced with 2.5% salt and heated at
Electrolytic water washing;Mackerel meat;Color Difference;Jelly strength;TPA
- AOAC, 1990, An Offical Methods of Analysis, 15th ed., Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Washington B.C., 62-113.
- Cho, M. S., Lee, N. G., Cho, Y. J., 2002, Effect of hydration condition of non-muscle protein on gelling, J. Korean Fish. Soc., 35(6), 627-632. https://doi.org/10.5657/kfas.2002.35.6.627
- Choi, Y. M., 2003, Stock assessment and management implication of chub mackerel, Scomber japonicus in Korean water., phD. Thesis, Pukyung National University.
- Jung, C. H., Kim, J. S., Jin, S. K., Kim, I. S., Jung, K. J., Choi, Y. J., 2004, Gelation properties and industrial application of functional protein from fish muscle-2. Properties of functional protein gel from fish, chicken breast and pork leg and optimum formulation, J. Kor. Soc. Food Sci, Nutr. 33, 1676-1684. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2004.33.10.1676
- Jung, K. S., 2011, Extraction characteristics of soluble solid from Rumex Crispus(curled dock) roots., J. Environ. Sci., 20(10), 1265-1272. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2011.20.10.1265
- Kim, B. K., 1991, Study on the improvement of frozen sardine meat paste, MS Thesis, National Fisheries University of Pusan.
- Kim, E. C., Oh, H. B., Suk, J. S., 1995, Bactericidal activities of electrolyzed-oxidizing water against clinical isolates, Expansion of Recent Medical Frontier , 38(1), 21-27.
- Lee, N. G., Yoo, S. G., Cho, Y. J., 1999, Optimum rheological mixed ratio of jumbo squid and alaska pollock surimi for gel product process, J. Korean Fish.Soc., 32(6), 718-724.
- Lee, K. H., Lee, B. H., You, B. J., Suh, J. S., Jo, J. H., Jeong, I. H., Jea, Y. G., 1984, Processing of water activity controlled fish meat paste by dielectric heating 2, storage stability of the product, J. Korean Fish.Soc., 17(5), 361-367.
- Lee, N. G., 2006, Water properties of electrolytic machine by stainless diaphragm and effects of electrolytic ice water storage for keeping freshness of squid, Todarodes pacificus, J. Fish. Mar. Sci. Edu., 18(2), 293-301.
- Lee, C. M., Wu, M. C., Okada, M., 1992, Ingredient and formulation technology for surimi-based products. in : Lanier, T. C. and Lee, C. M. (eds.), "Surimi Technology", Marcel Dekker Inc., New York, 273-302.
- Nishimoto, S. I., Hashimoto, A., Seri, N., Arai, K., 1988, setting of mixed meat paste of two fish species in relation to crosslinking reaction of myosin heavy chain. Nippon Suisan Gakkaishi, 54, 1227-1235. https://doi.org/10.2331/suisan.54.1227
- Park, H. W.,1996, Trend of electrolytic water, The Monthly Food Industry, 9(1), 151-157.
- Park, Y. H., Kim, D. S., Chun, S. J., Kang, J. H., Park, J. W., 1985, Processing of fish meat paste products with dark-fleshed fishes (2) processing of meat paste product with mackerel, J. Korean Fish.Soc., 18(4), 352-362.
- Suzuki, T., 1998, Electrolyzed NaCl solution in food industry, Food Processing, 33(3), 10-14.
- Wu, M. C., 1992, Manufacture of surimi-based products. in : Lanier, T. C. and Lee, C. M. (eds.), "Surimi Technology", Marcel Dekker Inc., New York, 245-272.