- Volume 21 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Characteristics of Mesoscale Circulation with the Detailed Building Distribution in Busan Metropolitan Area
부산지역 빌딩 분포 상세화에 따른 중규모 순환 특성
- Son, Jeong-Ock (Division of Earth Environmental System, Pusan National University) ;
- Lee, Hwa-Woon (Division of Earth Environmental System, Pusan National University) ;
- Lee, Soon-Hwan (Institude of Environmental Studies, Pusan National University)
- Received : 2011.11.08
- Accepted : 2012.01.26
- Published : 2012.02.29
In order to clarify the impacts of thermal difference in atmospheric boundary layer due to the different sophistication of building information in Busan metropolitan areas, several numerical simulations were carried out. ACM (Albedo Calculation Model) and WRF (Weather Research and Forecasting) was applied for estimating albedo and meteorological elements in urban area, respectively. In comparison with coarse aggregated and small buildings, diurnal variation of albedo is highly frequent and its total value tend to be smaller in densely aggregated and tall buildings. Estimated TKE and sensible heat flux with sophisticatedly urban building parameterization is more resonable and valid values are mainly induced by urban building sophistication. The simulation results suggest that decreased albedo and increased roughness due to skyscraper plays an important role in the result of thermal change in atmospheric boundary layer.
Albedo;Building height;Turbulence kinetic energy;Land use;Roughness
Supported by : 기상청
- 박옥현, 윤창옥, 2000, 대기경계층 연직방향 확산의 지면 거칠기에 따른 변화에 관한 실험적 연구, 한국대기환경학회지, 16(3), 237-246.
- 이순환, 안지숙, 김상우, 김해동, 2010, 도심 건축물 그림자효과에 의한 다중반사도 변화와 도시지표면 열수지에 미치는 영향, 한국지구과학회지, 31(7), 738-748.
- 조명희, 조윤원, 김성재, 2009, 도시복원사업의 열 환경변화 분석을 위한 ASTER 열적외 위성영상자료의 활용 -청계천 복원사업을 사례로-, 한국지리정보학회지, 12(1), 73-80.
- Akira, K., Megumi, U., Akikazu, K., 2001, The influence of urban canopy configuration in urban albedo, Boundary-Layer Meteorology 100, 225- 242. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1019243326464
- Chimklai, P., Hagishima, A., and Tanimoto, J., 2004, A computer system to support Albedo Calculation in urban areas. Building and Environment, 39, 1213-1221. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2004.02.006
- Chow, W., Roth, M., 2006, Temporal dynamics of the urban heat island in Singapore, International national journal of climatology, 26, 2243-2260. https://doi.org/10.1002/joc.1364
- Chudnovsky, A., Ben-Dor, E., Saaroni, H., 2004, Diurnal thermal behavior of selected urban objects using remote sensing measurements, Energy Build 36, 1063 -1074. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2004.01.052
- David, D. F., Peter, A. T., 2008, Sensitivity to morphology in urban boundary later modeling at the mesoscale, 18th Symposium on Boundary Layers and Turbulence.
- Guo, X., Fu, D., Wang, J., 2006, Mesoscale convective precipitation system modified by urbanization in Beijing City, Atmos. Res., 82, 112-126. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosres.2005.12.007
- Lee, S. H., Kim, H. D., 2011, Modification of nocturnal drainage flow due to using surface heat flux. Asia-Pacific Journal of Atmospheric Science, 46(4), 453-465.
- Melissa, A. H., David, J. S., 2009, Quantifying the influence of land-use and surface characteristics on spatial variability in the urban heat island, Theor Appl Climatol 95, 397-406. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00704-008-0017-5
- Roth, M., 2002, Effects of cities on local climates. Workshop of IGES/APN Mega-City Project, Institute for Global Environmental Strategies.
- Skamarock, W. C., Klemp, J. B., Dudhia, J., Gill, D. O., Barker, D. M., Duda, M. G., Huang, X. Y., Wang W., Powers, J. G., 2008, A description of the advanced research WRF version 3, NCAR/TN -.-475+STR NCAR TECHNICAL NOTE, 125.
- Tanya, L. O., Avraham, L., Sylvain, D., JASON, K. S., 2004, Implementation of an Urban Canopy Parameterization in a Mesoscale Meteorological Model, American Meteorological Society, 43.
- Voogt, J., 2002 Urban heat island: causes and consequences of global environmental change, Wiley, Chichester, NY, 2, 660-666.