- Volume 37 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Differences between Each Requirement for Radiation Safety Regulation Levels
방사선안전규제 요건별 인식도 차이
- Han, Eun Ok (Korea Academy of Nuclear Safety) ;
- Cho, Dae Hyung (Korea Institution of Nuclear Safety)
- Received : 2012.11.13
- Accepted : 2012.12.17
- Published : 2012.12.31
This study makes differentiated regulations which can maximize the efficiency and convenience of radiation safety regulations by deriving evidence required to establish reasonable safety regulatory structure based on the determination of the levels of actual radiation safety regulations for radiation safety managers to perform radiation safety. We surveyed approximately 10% of radiation safety managers from domestic radiation-using organizations which was based on the Nuclear Safety Act and NUREG Vol. 1~21 of RS-G-1.9 (2005), NRC of IAEA, etc. The radiation safety managers showed the highest level of awareness on the requirements for exposure management (
Supported by : 교육과학기술부
- 한국원자력안전기술원. 방사선 안전규제기술개발, 교육과학기술부, 최종연구보고서 KINS/GR-380, 1∼2, 2007.
- 한국원자력안전기술원. 방사선 안전규제기술개발, 과학기술부, 최종연구보고서 KINS/GR-296, 2005.
- 원자력안전위원회, 한국원자력안전기술원, 한국원자력통제기술원, 원자력안전연감 2011. 원자력안전위원회 안전정책과; 한국원자력안전기술원 기획팀, 265- 267, 2012.
- NRC, Consolidated guidance about material licenses. NUREG-1556 Vol. 7. 1999.
- 한국동위원소협회, 국가 방사선안전성 및 이용기반 확충을 위한 방사선안전교육.훈련제도 개선방안 연구. 교육과학기술부 MONO1201029180, 6-12, 2010.