- Volume 48 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Effects of heat setting temperature conditions on the mechanical properties of Polybutylene succinate (PBS) monofilament yarn after net-making
편망 후 열처리 온도가 PBS 모노필라멘트사의 물리적 특성에 미치는 영향
- Park, Seong-Wook (Fisheries System Engineering Division, NFRDI) ;
- Kim, Seong-Hun (Fisheries System Engineering Division, NFRDI)
- Received : 2012.01.14
- Accepted : 2012.02.08
- Published : 2012.02.28
The monofilament with 0.304mm of diameter was produced using a polybutylene succinate (PBS) resin, and a gill net was made by it. We investigated the impact of heat setting temperature on the mechanical properties, knot state and height of gill net. Heat treatment was carried out using the high pressure steam machine for 20 minutes at temperature of
PBS;Annealing condition;Mechanical properties
Grant : 친환경수산자재 및 어구어법 개발
Supported by : 국립수산과학원
- Ayaz, A., D. Acarli, U. Altinagac, U. Ozekinci, A. Kara and A. Ozen, 2006. Ghoat fishing by monofilament and multifilament gillnets in izmir bay, Turkey. Fish. Res., 79 (3), 267-271. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fishres.2006.03.029
- Cao, A., T. Okamura, K. Nakayama, Y. Inoue and T. Masuda, 2002. Studies on syntheses and physical properties of biodegradable aliphatic poly (butylene succinate-co-ethylene succinate)s and poly (butylene succinateco-diethylene glycol succinate)s. Polymer Degradation and Stability, 78, 107-117. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0141-3910(02)00124-6
- Jang, H.J., D.E. Kim, Y.S. Yook, H.D. Yoon and S.G. Lee, 2010. Controlling of interfacial adhesion in the PVA/cement composite with heat treatment of PVA fiber. J. Korean. Fiber. Soc., 47 (2), 110-116.
- Kim, H.Y., D.R. Lee, S.C. Lee and S.W. Choi, 2001. Effect of annealing temperature on the mechanical properties of poly (p-dioxanone) monofilament. J. Korean. Fiber. Soc., 38 (4), 191－198.
- Lee, J.J. and G.S. Cho, 1989. The microstructural changes of free-annealed nylon 6 filament yarns - comparison of UDY, POY, and FDY－, J. Korean. Fiber. Soc., 13 (1), 43-47.
- Lee, J.J., K.S. Cho and K.J. Kim, 1987. Thermal and physical properties of taut-annealed nylon 6 POY, J. Korean. Fiber. Soc., 24 (5), 74－81.
- Lee, S.H. and H.H. Cho, 2001. Fine structure formation and properties with drawing of polybutylene terephthalate film (I), -effect on drawn and heat setting temperature-. J. Korean. Fiber. Soc., 38 (7), 326-334.
- Park, S.W., J.H. Lim, J.H. Bae, C.D. Park, B.J. Cha and J.K. Shin, 2006. Biodegradation of monofilament spun by the PBS and its degrading microorgnism. Proceeding, 2006 Autumn Meeting of the Kor. Soc. Fish. Tech., 67-70.
- Park, S.W., C.D. Park, J.H. Bae and J.H. Lim, 2007a. Catching efficiency and development of the biodegradable monofilament gill net for snow crab, Chionoecetes opilio. J. Kor. Soc. Fish. Tech., 43 (1), 28-43. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2007.43.1.028
- Park, S.W., J.H. Bae, J.H. Lim, B.J. Cha, C.D. Park, Y.S. Yang and H.C. Ahn, 2007b. Development and physical properties on the monofilament for gill nets and traps using biodegradable aliphatic polybutylene succinate resin. J. Kor. Soc. Fish. Tech., 43 (4), 281 -290. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2007.43.4.281
- Park, S.W. and J.H. Bae, 2008. Weatherability of biodegradable polybutylene succinate (PBS) monofilaments. J. Kor. Soc. Fish. Tech., 44 (4), 265 －272. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2008.44.4.265
- Park, S.W., S.H. Kim, H.S. Choi and H.H. Cho, 2010. Preparation and physical properties of biodegradable polybutylene succinate/polybutylene adipate-coterephthalate blend monofilament by melt spinning. J. Kor. Soc. Fish. Tech., 46 (3), 257－264. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2010.46.3.257
- Revill, A.S. and G. Dunlin, 2003. The fishing capacity of gillnets lost on wrecks and on open ground in UK coastal waters. Fish. Res., 64, 107-113. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0165-7836(03)00209-1
- Tschernij, V. and P.O. Larsson, 2003. Ghost fishing by lost cod gill nets in the baltic sea. Fish. Res., 64 (2), 151-162. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0165-7836(03)00214-5
- Catching efficiency of biodegradable trammel net for swimming crab (Portunus trituberculatus) in the Yeonpyeong fishing ground of Korea vol.48, pp.4, 2012, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2012.48.4.322
- The Durability of Polybutylene Succinate Monofilament for Fishing Net Twines by Outdoor Exposure Test vol.25, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2013.25.4.766
- Development of the submerged heat treatment machine for PBSAT(polybutylene succinate adipate–co–terephthalate) monofilament nets and its efficiency vol.51, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2015.51.1.094
- Calculation of weight on netting with the changes of size and number of mesh for monofilament gill net fishing gear vol.48, pp.4, 2012, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2012.48.4.301
- Effects of steam heat treatment conditions on the swelling and physical properties of PBS (polybutylene succinate) copolymer monofilament gill net vol.50, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2014.50.3.274
- Catching efficiency of biodegradable trap for swimming crab (Portunus trituberculatus) in the western sea of Korea vol.50, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2014.50.3.262
- Fishing performance of a coastal drift net in accordance with materials of the environmentally-friendly biodegradable net twine vol.54, pp.2, 2018, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFOT.2018.54.2.097