- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Content Analysis of Case Study Research on the Crisis Management in Korea
한국 위기관리분야 사례연구방법에 관한 내용분석
- Received : 2011.11.08
- Accepted : 2011.12.12
- Published : 2012.02.28
This study is to present development plan for next study on applying the method of case study by applying scientific inference focusing on analysis and generalization of case study or study question about the tendency of thesis for case study of the field of crisis management released since 2004. As the result of analysis, the study on crisis management of Korea is almost individual technical case study and it is rarely to get proper study which can contribute theoretical formation for development of individual course of crisis management. Furthermore researchers are required to study in-depth about study plan that presents organization of study or logic of case selection and formality for data analysis.
- S. H. Kim, Scientific Inference and Case Study Methodology, Journal of Governmental Studies, Vol.7, No.1, pp.209-239, 2001.
- S. W. Lee, Qualitative Methodology in the Field of Public Administration, Journal of Governmental Studies, Vol.6, No.1, pp.80-116, 2000.
- J H. Lee, Methodologies of Case Study, Seoul: Dae-kyung Publishing Company, 2000.
- A. Lijiphart, Comparative Politics and Comparative Method, American Political Science Review, Vol.65, pp.682-693, 1971. https://doi.org/10.2307/1955513
- G. A. James, An Introduction to Metapolitics, New York: The Press, 1971.
- H. Eckstein, Case Study and Theory in Political Science, Strategies of Inquiry in Fred. Greenstein & Nelson W. Polsby. eds, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1973.
- J. F. Hartly, Case Study in Organizational Research. In c. Cassell and G. Symon(eds.). Qualitative Methods in Organizational Research 208-229, Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage. 1994.
- T. W. Lee, Using Qualitative Methods in Organizational Research. thousnad Oaks, CA: Sage. 1999.
- Y. S. Lincon and E. G. Guba, Naturalistic Inquiry, Beverly Hills, CA: Sage, 1986.
- M. Catherine and G. B. Rossman, Designing Qualitative Research. Newbury Park, CA: SAGE Publications, 1989.
- M. Catherine, Appropriate Criteria of Trust Worthiness and Goodness for Qualitative Research on Education Organizations, Quality and Quantity, Vol.19, pp.353-373, 1985. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00146613
- P. A. Reynolds, A Primer in Theory Construction. Indianapolis, Ind.: The Bobbs-Merrill, 1971.
- C. Seale, The Quality of Qualitative Research, London: Sage, 1999.
- D. Silverman, Interpreting Qualitative Data: Methods for Analysing Talk, Text and Interaction, London: Sage, 1993.
- R. Stake, The Art of Case Study Research, Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage, 1995.
- R. K. Yin, Case Study Research: Design and Methods, Newbury Park, CA: SAGE Publications, 1989.
- R. K. Yin, Case Study Research(2nd ed.), Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage. 1994.
- The Structure and the Effect of Crisis Storytelling vol.14, pp.12, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.12.683