- Volume 13 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Electronic Circuit Analysis of the Lorentz Chaotic System for Engineering Applications
공학적 응용을 위한 로렌츠 카오스 시스템의 전자회로 해석
- Received : 2011.10.14
- Accepted : 2012.01.05
- Published : 2012.01.31
In this paper, chaotic circuit of the Lorentz system for engineering applications was implemented using resistor, multipliers, capacitors and operational amplifiers. The implemented Lorentz chaotic system was analysed by PSPICE program. PSPICE simulation results show many kind of chaotic phenomena such time waveforms and phase plots. Meanwhile, according to resistor's variation, we got that Lorentz system show equilibrium state, periodic state and chaotic state.
Lorentz System;Chaotic Circuit;Op-amp;Multiplier;PSPICE;Periodic State
- T. S. Parker and L. O. Chua, "Chaos: A Tutorial for Enginees" Proc. IEEE vol. 75, no. 8, pp. 982-1008. 1987. https://doi.org/10.1109/PROC.1987.13845
- R. May, "Simple mathematical models with very complicated dynamics, Nature", vol. 261 pp. 459-476, 1976. https://doi.org/10.1038/261459a0
- Fransis C. Moon, Chaotic Vibrations : An Introduction for Applied Scientists and Engineers, John Wiley & SONS, 1992.
- R.Tokunaga,M.Komuro, T. Matsumoto, and L. O. Chua, "'Lorenz attractor' from an electrical circuit with uncoupled continuous piecewise linear resistor," Int. J. Circ. Theory Appl. 17(1), 71-85, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1002/cta.4490170108
- G. O. Zhong and F. Ayrom, "Experimental confirmation of chaos from Chua's circuit", Int. J. Circuit Theory and Applications, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 93-98, 1985. https://doi.org/10.1002/cta.4490130109
- L. Kocarev, K. S. Halle, K. Eckert and L. O. Chua, "Expermental Demonstration of Secure Communication via Chaotic Synchronization" Int.J. Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 709-713, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0218127492000823
- Jonathan N. Blakely, Michael B. Eskridge, and Ned J. Corron, "High-frequency chaotic Lorenz circuit," Proc. IEEE SoutheastCon 2008, 69-74, 2008.
- K.M Cuomo and A.V.Oppenheim, "Synchronization of Lorenz-based chaotic circuits with applications to communications", IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. II 40(10), 626-633, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1109/82.246163
- I. Pehlivan and Y. Uyaroglu, "Simplified chaotic diffusionless Lorentz attractor and its application to secure communication systems", IEEE Commun. Vol. 1, NO. 5. October 2007.
- Jonathan N. Blakely, Michael B. Eskridge, and Ned J. Corron. "A simple Lorenz circuit and its radio frequency implementation", Chaos 17(2), 023112, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.2723641
Supported by : 한국연구재단