- Volume 13 Issue 1
This paper deals with the development of educational system for Architectural Structure Engineering based on PBL(Problem-Based Learning). To develop this educational system, firstly, the eduction process for Architectural Structure Engineering is suggested by reviewing PBL and creativity. The suggested educational system is composed with hardware of structural model and courseware can be utilized in the education process. In this courseware, softwares for testing structures and teaching recommendations are involved. Finally, merits of this system in the real application are suggested and the complementariness are discussed for a future search.
Architectural Structure Engineering;PBL(Problem-Based Learning);Creativity;Structural Model
- Jeon SO, The Effects of Problem Based Learning According to Self-Directed Learning Ability on Academic Achievement, Korea National University of Education Graduate School of Education, Master's Thesis, 2011.
- Kang MJ. Design and Realization of a Creativity- Development System Based on Brain Writing. Korea National University of Education Graduate School of Education, Master's Thesis,. 2008.
- Kim MY, Effect of Treffinger's Creative Problem Solving Model on Improvement of Elementary Student's Creativity in Practical Arts Education, Cheongju National University of Education Graduate School of Education, Master's Thesis, 2003.
- Lim JH. Action Research of PBL Application in Early Childhood Teacher Education Course, The Graduate School of Ewha Womans University, Doctor's thesis, 2011.
- Choi YH. "Instructional Strategies of Problem-Based Learning for Creative Engineering Education", Journal of Engineering Education Research, v.8 n.1, pp. 99-12, 2005.
- Kwon SH, Shin DW, Kang KH, Exploration on Teaching and Learning Strategies through Analyzing Cases of Foreign Engineering Education, Journal of Engineering Education Research, v.11 n.3, pp. 12-23, 2008. https://doi.org/10.18108/jeer.2008.11.3.12